Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks 09:08 - Jul 19 with 2193 viewsDanFord

The guy is just a class act and completely gets it. Sure we might finish bottom lol but at the moment everything he says is so well thought out and considered and these are instantaneous responses. He appears honest but he just comes across as someone you'd love to play for. He demands results but also seems to have complete understanding an empathy. Every question he is asked about the style of play, transfer policy, approach or work ethic is answered immediately as if he'd mulled it over for weeks to say the exact right thing. Very impressed and when you add his record of success everywhere it bodes really well. Also not afraid to tell TWTD he can't stand the smell of cheese. He's that confident his team will win us over he can even afford to go there! Haha.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:10 - Jul 19 with 2171 viewsBluefish

If it goes wrong they will be same qualities that "The majority" will hate about him and obsess about

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:19 - Jul 19 with 2104 viewsDanFord

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:10 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

If it goes wrong they will be same qualities that "The majority" will hate about him and obsess about

Probably.

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:22 - Jul 19 with 2082 viewsKieran_Knows

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:10 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:25 - Jul 19 with 2064 viewsFrimleyBlue

Problem is. Talk doesnt win you games

At the moment. Of which he also agrees. We need 2 defenders. Prob a new AM and at least 2 strikers.

Once we see who we get in. We have a chance of understanding where we may finish. But at the moment the squad is very light

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:37 - Jul 19 with 2019 viewsDanFord

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:25 - Jul 19 by FrimleyBlue

At the moment. Of which he also agrees. We need 2 defenders. Prob a new AM and at least 2 strikers.

Once we see who we get in. We have a chance of understanding where we may finish. But at the moment the squad is very light

No it doesn't. But talking sense is at least part of the problem. If you actually know what you are doing it helps! Keane didn't have a clue.

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 12:00 - Jul 19 with 1905 viewsWestover

He seems a class act to me, knows what he wants says the right things but he might need time and we should give him it 🚜
I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 12:06 - Jul 19 with 1878 viewsPinewoodblue

Hopefully the players are reacting in exactly the same way as fans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 12:17 - Jul 19 with 1843 viewsDanTheMan

This sort of posts mirror exactly what people were saying when McCarthy arrived.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

He can't stand the smell of cheese? on 12:22 - Jul 19 with 1821 viewsDyland

wtf...

hmmmmm

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 12:23 - Jul 19 with 1808 viewsSuperblue95

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 09:25 - Jul 19 by FrimleyBlue

At least 2 strikers? Waggy and Garner aren't gone yet

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 13:44 - Jul 19 with 1717 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 12:23 - Jul 19 by Superblue95

At least 2 strikers? Waggy and Garner aren't gone yet

I think, esp looking at those we're linked with, the below will be off

Knudsen
Waghorn
Garner
Sears

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 13:47 - Jul 19 with 1709 viewsBluebell

I can't help but smile when Hurst speaks on 13:44 - Jul 19 by FrimleyBlue

I think, esp looking at those we're linked with, the below will be off

Knudsen
Waghorn
Garner
Sears

So you think our three main strikers will be gone and we will have untested players or strikers from the adacemy.

I don't think so sunshine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024