Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for regular holiday-goers/flyers 09:35 - Jul 19 with 503 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I'm going away for a week in September with, hopefully, 2 mates. Myself and one of the other mates have already got the time off work, whilst the third has asked, but won't hear back for another 3 weeks and even then might not be allowed the time off work.

Just looking online, if we booked the flights now, we could get return flights for around £40 per person. My worry is that if we wait until the 3rd person has confirmation that he can go, the flights will be double if not higher in terms of cost, as it'll only be 4 weeks before we go.

If we were to book flights for all 3 of us this week, and in 3 weeks time if turned out the other person couldn't go, would we be able to get refunded on this 3rd flight? I've been told some airlines will, others won't?

Otherwise, what's the best thing to do to avoid paying higher prices in a few weeks time?
Question for regular holiday-goers/flyers on 09:37 - Jul 19 with 489 viewsSteve_M

If it's £40 per person, get it booked and agree to split the cost three ways if he doesn't go.

Highly unlikely you'll get money back on a deal that cheap but you are correct that if you wait prices will shoot up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024