Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star 19:20 - Jul 19 with 1754 viewsbluesym

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2018/07/19/jerm

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 19:26 - Jul 19 with 1693 viewsHerbivore

They're basically calling Phil a liar. Not having that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 19:31 - Jul 19 with 1667 viewsbluesym

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 19:26 - Jul 19 by Herbivore

They're basically calling Phil a liar. Not having that.

Yeah bit out of order that.

Although Phil did tell us all once that we were signing Keiron Westwood.....

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:24 - Jul 19 with 1497 viewsMullet

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 19:31 - Jul 19 by bluesym

Yeah bit out of order that.

Although Phil did tell us all once that we were signing Keiron Westwood.....

I can't believe you've highlighted he's a liar then pushed the Westwood button. You're going to a flashing red TWTD kick in the cock for sure now.

Before the PO final I was suggesting Beckles as one to watch and a likely target. Then he put in a stinker, despite Salop fans seemingly rating and raving about him in their playoff season. It's always risky judging a player on one game, but those who saw the final shouldn't be put off Beckles in my limited opinion.

Given he's left sided, big and physical it seemed a fit with Knudsen/Kenlock likely to go this summer at least. Then the Nsiala links came, it might be that we go for both.

My only worry, especially with the good PR of Bart and the clear softening up for taking the money and running Waghorn out, is that we buy a squad of League 1 players, some League 2 and there's a strong likelihood we end up with a team for League 1 if things go a bit squiffy quickly.

These are interesting times.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:47 - Jul 19 with 1425 viewsbluesym

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:24 - Jul 19 by Mullet

I can't believe you've highlighted he's a liar then pushed the Westwood button. You're going to a flashing red TWTD kick in the cock for sure now.

Before the PO final I was suggesting Beckles as one to watch and a likely target. Then he put in a stinker, despite Salop fans seemingly rating and raving about him in their playoff season. It's always risky judging a player on one game, but those who saw the final shouldn't be put off Beckles in my limited opinion.

Given he's left sided, big and physical it seemed a fit with Knudsen/Kenlock likely to go this summer at least. Then the Nsiala links came, it might be that we go for both.

My only worry, especially with the good PR of Bart and the clear softening up for taking the money and running Waghorn out, is that we buy a squad of League 1 players, some League 2 and there's a strong likelihood we end up with a team for League 1 if things go a bit squiffy quickly.

These are interesting times.

i like to live life on the edge!

Have the Nsiala links resurfaced then? Havent seen him mentioned recently

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:48 - Jul 19 with 1412 viewswkj

I used to love Beccles, sadly the bus only goes out there on a wednesday now

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:51 - Jul 19 with 1366 viewsKeno

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:48 - Jul 19 by wkj

I used to love Beccles, sadly the bus only goes out there on a wednesday now

I lived in Beccles when I was little

I remember 5 things

1, Clarkes the bakers
2, we had a flood
3, there an outbreak of foot and mouth
4,I went to Crowfoot primary school
5,and I helped Uncle Sam with his rabbits (Uncle Sam was a old guy on whom I am convinced John Thaw based Mr Tom) I am still in touch with his son Robin

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:55 - Jul 19 with 1342 viewsMullet

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:47 - Jul 19 by bluesym

i like to live life on the edge!

Have the Nsiala links resurfaced then? Havent seen him mentioned recently

Might be a case of fans on twitter saying they'd like him to be fair, but not for a week or so.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:57 - Jul 19 with 1332 viewswkj

No interest in Beckles according to the Shropshire Star on 20:51 - Jul 19 by Keno

I lived in Beccles when I was little

I remember 5 things

1, Clarkes the bakers
2, we had a flood
3, there an outbreak of foot and mouth
4,I went to Crowfoot primary school
5,and I helped Uncle Sam with his rabbits (Uncle Sam was a old guy on whom I am convinced John Thaw based Mr Tom) I am still in touch with his son Robin

Clarkes made the best Beccles cakes

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024