Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here 11:06 - Jul 20 with 1449 viewsSteve_M

One stand, all unreserved.

https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/july/news--legends-stand-open-for-ipswich-fri

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:16 - Jul 20 with 1418 viewssolemio

I'd have gone if they were still in Barnet. As they are now in Edgware I ain't going. I can get a bus from outside our place direct to Barnet.
Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:18 - Jul 20 with 1410 viewsBluefish

The big question is....is waggy going to be there?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Also worth noting that.... on 11:23 - Jul 20 with 1401 viewsBloots

....the Metropolitan line is closed this weekend.

So if you're coming from central London it's the Jubbly line all the way, which is a bit of a pain.

I'm gonna go and tut loudly, to get into practice for the season ahead.

I might even sigh occasionally.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Assume so.... on 11:23 - Jul 20 with 1395 viewsBloots

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:18 - Jul 20 by Bluefish

The big question is....is waggy going to be there?

...Sheffield will want him to get a full pre season in.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:27 - Jul 20 with 1386 viewsSteve_M

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:16 - Jul 20 by solemio

I'd have gone if they were still in Barnet. As they are now in Edgware I ain't going. I can get a bus from outside our place direct to Barnet.

Yes, would have been really easy for me if still at Underhill. This will still be nearest match of the season for me though (unless we get to play Arsenal in the cup).

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:31 - Jul 20 with 1374 viewsStokieBlue

Yep.

Looking at the size of that stand I better buy some tickets, doesn't look very big and they are saying that is going to be the only one open.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:33 - Jul 20 with 1370 viewsfooters

Local game for me so definitely. Unsure whether to bring my mate who shouts 'goal' every time a forward has the ball. Bit special.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Assume so.... on 11:40 - Jul 20 with 1339 viewsBluefish

Assume so.... on 11:23 - Jul 20 by Bloots

...Sheffield will want him to get a full pre season in.

Marcus wont want him picking up an injury. Probably a good time to rotate the squad

Login to get fewer ads

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:42 - Jul 20 with 1334 viewsSteve_M

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:33 - Jul 20 by footers

Local game for me so definitely. Unsure whether to bring my mate who shouts 'goal' every time a forward has the ball. Bit special.

Is it Brenner Wooley?

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:43 - Jul 20 with 1332 viewsClapham_Junction

I'm planning on going.
Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:48 - Jul 20 with 1318 viewsBluefish

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:42 - Jul 20 by Steve_M

Is it Brenner Wooley?

He didn't specify opposing team so I assume not

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 13:26 - Jul 20 with 1212 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Tickets available in other areas on the day apparently according to the club website.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 13:28]

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 13:29 - Jul 20 with 1198 viewsMaySixth

I went in 2016.

We were dreadful.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 13:29 - Jul 20 with 1198 viewsbluewein

Yep, I'll be there. Unsure if I should think about getting tickets now though.

Doesn't look like they're hoping for many to be there...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 1195 viewsMaySixth

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 11:16 - Jul 20 by solemio

I drove past Underhill yesterday.

It is now a half built school

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who else is going to Barnet tomorrow? Ticket details here on 13:50 - Jul 20 with 1157 viewsVic

I didn't know Darren Currie is Barnet's Assistant manager!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024