Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? 12:53 - Jul 20 with 1494 viewsCaptainObvious

If his value has multiplied by x40 since we signed him then he should probably be paid more, and we keep our best player

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 12:59 - Jul 20 with 1463 viewsSamWhiteUK

We certainly should. Would show him that the club value his services
Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 13:07 - Jul 20 with 1438 viewsGarv

Only if he genuinely has a desire to move on. If he's still being paid one of the higher salaries within the squad, until his valuation is met, he can take what we give him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 13:17 - Jul 20 with 1409 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Maybe we have done?

Also, we don't know what he is currently paid.

I suspect he is among the higher earners.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 17:46 - Jul 20 with 1285 viewsWickets

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 13:17 - Jul 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Maybe we have done?

Also, we don't know what he is currently paid.

I suspect he is among the higher earners.

Pretty sure Phil worked out that Waghorn and Chambers where our highest earners on 12 grand ? by the timeing of these amounts on our accounts?
Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 18:01 - Jul 20 with 1263 viewsStokieBlue

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 17:46 - Jul 20 by Wickets

Pretty sure Phil worked out that Waghorn and Chambers where our highest earners on 12 grand ? by the timeing of these amounts on our accounts?

Which is why he would probably go if we get an acceptable offer.

3 year deal on 25k is an extra 2.03m over the 3 years (given 12k as his ITFC salary). Given his age and his current sky-high stock he would be amiss not to jump at that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 19:12 - Jul 20 with 1204 viewsMrTown

Don’t think we could realistically afford to right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Shouldn't we offer Waghorn a new contract? on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 1198 viewstextbackup

We could offer it, but whether he’d take that offer I’m not too sure....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024