Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18:03 - Jul 20 with 4086 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:10 - Jul 20 with 3213 viewsvapour_trail

No help here. Not had long hair since I was throwing shapes in the fields of south east England in the early 90s.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:16 - Jul 20 with 3180 viewsWeWereZombies

Last haircut at the beginning of February, mind you that was my shortest ever and at 63 the grow back hasn't even reached shoulder length yet.

Although the last time I got there a few years ago someone actually did compare it (favourably) to Pirlo.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

on 18:20 - Jul 20 with 3172 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:16 - Jul 20 by WeWereZombies

Last haircut at the beginning of February, mind you that was my shortest ever and at 63 the grow back hasn't even reached shoulder length yet.

Although the last time I got there a few years ago someone actually did compare it (favourably) to Pirlo.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:25 - Jul 20 with 3157 viewsWeWereZombies

on 18:20 - Jul 20 by _

No secrets, Rod Stewart was asked a few years ago how he kept his hair so lustrous and replied that he just used whatever shampoo was nearest. Don't sweat it.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:27 - Jul 20 with 3145 viewsJ2BLUE

I seem to have stumbled on to mumsnet. Apologies ladies.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 18:28 - Jul 20 with 3136 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:27 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

I seem to have stumbled on to mumsnet. Apologies ladies.

on 18:30 - Jul 20 with 3122 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:25 - Jul 20 by WeWereZombies

No secrets, Rod Stewart was asked a few years ago how he kept his hair so lustrous and replied that he just used whatever shampoo was nearest. Don't sweat it.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:32 - Jul 20 with 3109 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:28 - Jul 20 by _

Mate...public service announcement. You look like a tw@t. I don't need to see the hair. It's not a good look. Unless you're Aragon from LOTR...

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

on 18:33 - Jul 20 with 3107 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:32 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Mate...public service announcement. You look like a tw@t. I don't need to see the hair. It's not a good look. Unless you're Aragon from LOTR...

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:38 - Jul 20 with 3076 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:33 - Jul 20 by _

I don't discriminate, i'm an all round w@nker.

Truly impaired.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:38 - Jul 20 with 3071 viewsWeWereZombies

on 18:30 - Jul 20 by _

Rod's hair a mess! I think you will find a number of ladies of a certain age are quite keen on him...maybe we should continue this on Mumsnet, or consult Ryorry and Bluebell.

Seriously, just wash it when it needs washing and let the natural oils do their job in the meantime.

And don't forget, supporting Brexit turns you bald and lowers your sperm count.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:39 - Jul 20 with 3074 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 18:44 - Jul 20 with 3053 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:39 - Jul 20 by SpruceMoose

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:47 - Jul 20 with 3039 viewsSpruceMoose

on 18:44 - Jul 20 by _

There truly is a Simpsons scene for every situation.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:08 - Jul 20 with 2977 viewsBluebell

When you say ‘it’s down’ do you mean it gets depressed or you normally tie it up in a band like Andy Carroll?
How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:11 - Jul 20 with 2970 viewsSpruceMoose

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:08 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

When you say ‘it’s down’ do you mean it gets depressed or you normally tie it up in a band like Andy Carroll?

I'm picturing Libby like...

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:16 - Jul 20 with 2951 viewsWeWereZombies

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:11 - Jul 20 by SpruceMoose

I'm picturing Libby like...

Always added some extra visual impact when Valderama headed the ball, see also Fellani.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:17 - Jul 20 with 2949 viewsfactual_blue

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 18:10 - Jul 20 by vapour_trail

No help here. Not had long hair since I was throwing shapes in the fields of south east England in the early 90s.

I think you meant to write:

'Not had long hair since I was throwing shapes in the fields of south east England in my early 90s.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 2944 viewsjaykay

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:16 - Jul 20 by WeWereZombies

Always added some extra visual impact when Valderama headed the ball, see also Fellani.

i was thinking more this

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:19 - Jul 20 with 2940 viewsBluebell

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:17 - Jul 20 by factual_blue

I think you meant to write:

'Not had long hair since I was throwing shapes in the fields of south east England in my early 90s.'

I guess you can’t even remember when you had hair Facters.
How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:30 - Jul 20 with 2906 viewsDanFord

What’s hair? :(

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

on 19:36 - Jul 20 with 2880 views_

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:08 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:47 - Jul 20 with 2835 viewswkj

I have thick hair and I have not had any barbery since 2017 (actually true) I am at the point im needing to use tools to hold the hair in place, That said I can not cut my hair until I meet hoppy

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 20:12 - Jul 20 with 2774 viewsSpruceMoose

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:47 - Jul 20 by wkj

I have thick hair and I have not had any barbery since 2017 (actually true) I am at the point im needing to use tools to hold the hair in place, That said I can not cut my hair until I meet hoppy

The picture of you I have in my head grows more masculine and magnificent with each passing day.

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 21:18 - Jul 20 with 2698 viewssolemio

How many of you blokes are daft enough to have grown your hair out? on 19:30 - Jul 20 by DanFord

What’s hair? :(

Hair today, gone tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024