Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Folami 10:03 - Jul 22 with 1144 viewsstrikalite

Has he featured at all in the friendlies? Although I think he's a touch lightweight at the moment I do think he has class about him and wonder how good this lad could be...like all quality players he seems to have time on the ball, is he nowhere near pushing for a place on the bench?

[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 11:12]
Ben Folami on 10:10 - Jul 22 with 1119 viewsChocorange

Came on as sub at Crawley and Braintree, played from the start against Lowestoft with the U23s.

Done ok, still young and will develop further.
Ben Folami on 10:13 - Jul 22 with 1101 viewsHerbivore

He's around the first team picture. He looks like he could play that number 10 or attacking midfield role to me. Very comfortable on the ball and picks pockets of space nicely. Nowhere near being ready to lead the line up front yet though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ben Folami on 10:45 - Jul 22 with 996 viewsstrikalite

Ben Folami on 10:13 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

He's around the first team picture. He looks like he could play that number 10 or attacking midfield role to me. Very comfortable on the ball and picks pockets of space nicely. Nowhere near being ready to lead the line up front yet though.

Yeah his first touch is very good and from what I saw of him briefly last season he's always looking for the ball to feet and like you say taking up nice little positions...

A season out on loan? Or minutes from the bench?
Ben Folami on 10:52 - Jul 22 with 967 viewsHerbivore

Ben Folami on 10:45 - Jul 22 by strikalite

Yeah his first touch is very good and from what I saw of him briefly last season he's always looking for the ball to feet and like you say taking up nice little positions...

A season out on loan? Or minutes from the bench?

I'd like to see him stay and get some game time here. I think if Waghorn goes it'll finance another out and out striker and possibly a wide player which will push Folami up the pecking order as cover for that number 10 role. I'd be happy with that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ben Folami on 10:57 - Jul 22 with 945 viewsstrikalite

Ben Folami on 10:52 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

I'd like to see him stay and get some game time here. I think if Waghorn goes it'll finance another out and out striker and possibly a wide player which will push Folami up the pecking order as cover for that number 10 role. I'd be happy with that.

Yeah I'd be happy with that, a quality player which I'm sure Hurst has already seen flashes of..
Ben Folami on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 853 viewsfactual_blue

..likes salami.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024