Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer 17:13 - Jul 22 with 3735 viewsiamipswich

I’ve just started following that Alan Nixon chap on twitter. He seems to be the master of giving vague answers but appearing to know everything.

He says Waghorn to blades getting much closer. Don’t know how much to believe him but for the first time I think Waggy might go.

Apologies I don’t know how to embed a tweet otherwise I’d post it here

Poll: Who will return first?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 17:16 - Jul 22 with 3669 viewsBluefish

If Nixon says He is going i am delighted. Nixon has had abiut 5 goes at itfc def info. He is on 0%

My Blackburn mate warned me of this on our 1st def info and said he has the same success rate with them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Richard Nixon was more reliable. (n/t) on 17:18 - Jul 22 with 3627 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 17:29 - Jul 22 with 3474 viewsTrequartista

I can understand him going to a premier league club or one of the top championship clubs, but selling to sheffield united would be ridiculous. i felt that about Bart going to Birmingham and he signed a new contract, so hopefully we will get the same outcome here.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 17:32 - Jul 22 with 3448 viewsReuser_is_God

That basically confirms he’s staying then.

Excellent news.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:00 - Jul 22 with 3211 viewsMullet

Couldn't find his bumhole mid poo that bloke.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:22 - Jul 22 with 3080 viewsITFCBlues

He’s also confirmed that Harrison is heading here...

He said that “blades are confident of landing Waghorn now”

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:45 - Jul 22 with 2864 viewsMrTown

I don't understand these people on twitter claiming everything is getting close, a fee for for Waghorn hasn't even been agreed yet, and by the sounds of it the two clubs are around 2,000,000 off a valuation so theres still a long way to go on this. And more importantly, Waggy was in the bloody Marquis Pub earlier so we're safe and sound for now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 2845 viewsITFCBlues

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:45 - Jul 22 by MrTown

I don't understand these people on twitter claiming everything is getting close, a fee for for Waghorn hasn't even been agreed yet, and by the sounds of it the two clubs are around 2,000,000 off a valuation so theres still a long way to go on this. And more importantly, Waggy was in the bloody Marquis Pub earlier so we're safe and sound for now.

It sounds like a fee is getting closer to being agreed though. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s gone this week

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:51 - Jul 22 with 2807 viewsMrTown

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:47 - Jul 22 by ITFCBlues

It sounds like a fee is getting closer to being agreed though. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s gone this week

I unfortunately do think it is the inevitable, but like you said he could be gone as soon as the end of next week.

Almost the same situation as Curtis Tilt, looks inevitable if the fee can be agreed.

If Waghorn leaves, it is massive massive reliance on Dozzell, not that I doubt him, probably one of the most technically gifted young footballers this country has right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 20:49 - Jul 22 with 2463 viewsWickets

Must admit i thought it was as good as a done deal but my son has just remarked "if its a done why would Wilder feel the need to keep mouthing to the press about it?"
Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 22:27 - Jul 22 with 2160 viewsFreddy

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 17:16 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

If Nixon says He is going i am delighted. Nixon has had abiut 5 goes at itfc def info. He is on 0%

My Blackburn mate warned me of this on our 1st def info and said he has the same success rate with them

I follow him & he gets more right than wrong, aint got 65k followers for nothing.

Also said Harrison is signing next couple of days
Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 22:29 - Jul 22 with 2137 viewsMullet

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 22:27 - Jul 22 by Freddy

I follow him & he gets more right than wrong, aint got 65k followers for nothing.

Also said Harrison is signing next couple of days

After it was fairly common knowledge though didn't he?

I've not seen a single itfc link of his that was correct before widely tipped.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 23:12 - Jul 22 with 1921 viewsSuperfrans

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:51 - Jul 22 by MrTown

I unfortunately do think it is the inevitable, but like you said he could be gone as soon as the end of next week.

Almost the same situation as Curtis Tilt, looks inevitable if the fee can be agreed.

If Waghorn leaves, it is massive massive reliance on Dozzell, not that I doubt him, probably one of the most technically gifted young footballers this country has right now.

The second sentence here is utter nonsense. He’s a 19yo kid who has just lost a key year in his development. Lots of potential, but let’s not laden him down with so much OTT adulation. Give him time.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 10:34 - Jul 23 with 1489 viewsFreddy

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:22 - Jul 22 by ITFCBlues

He’s also confirmed that Harrison is heading here...

He said that “blades are confident of landing Waghorn now”

Nixon on twitter said before the weekend that Harrison was signing for around 700k, another one he's got right ?
Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 10:37 - Jul 23 with 1454 viewsHerbivore

Waghorn to Sheff Utd getting closer on 18:51 - Jul 22 by MrTown

I'm somewhat baffled as to how losing Waghorn, a striker, leaves us with a massive reliance on Dozzell, who is a deep lying playmaker.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024