Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrison 10:11 - Jul 23 with 1018 viewsSomethingBlue

This one looks interesting. I knew the name but not really the player, so had a look at a few bits last night. He's a bit of a firecracker, very urgent and dynamic, not completely polished but really drives at teams and I can see what Hurst (or anyone) would like about him. Seems to get a lot of shots off in most games; should have scored more than 14 last season, there are some fairly glaring misses, but on the flip side he created a lot of those opportunities himself and also hit the woodwork a few times from outside the box.

There's evidence of some fairly sharp link-up play, although hit and miss at times, and he's happy to come deep before receiving the ball and setting off. Also got a good jump on him and, as Rovers fans have pointed out I think, does a lot of good defensive work at set pieces.

Could be one that steps up straightaway, thrives on the higher level and sets the league alight; might be one that frustrates a bit with decision making at times and needs time. But should be entertaining, I think, and it's certainly a signing with very interesting potential if we can do it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Harrison on 10:16 - Jul 23 with 961 viewsBasuco

I hope he will have the same impact as the other ex-pirate we signed!
Harrison on 10:25 - Jul 23 with 911 viewsSomethingBlue

Harrison on 10:16 - Jul 23 by Basuco

I hope he will have the same impact as the other ex-pirate we signed!

Indeed. Though actually there's a bit of David Johnson in him, particularly in his willingness to get shots off early.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Harrison on 10:32 - Jul 23 with 861 viewsCaptainObvious

Harrison on 10:25 - Jul 23 by SomethingBlue

Indeed. Though actually there's a bit of David Johnson in him, particularly in his willingness to get shots off early.

Careful, that comparison won't go down well with some on here!

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024