Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ 08:21 - Jul 24 with 978 viewsBluebell

Anyone know how much they are going to cost?
I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:22 - Jul 24 with 974 viewsWallingford_Boy

Can order online and collect, £10'each.

See u there!

RIP Sir Bobby

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:24 - Jul 24 with 967 viewsBluebell

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:22 - Jul 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Can order online and collect, £10'each.

See u there!

Can't be bothered to do that. I assume we can buy them on the gate.

I will look out for you Wally. Can you wear a carnation in your buttonhole so I recognise you? Will you be in your white plimsolls?
I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:37 - Jul 24 with 937 viewsKeno

Depends what type you are looking for. Basic wooden ones start about £60

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:15 - Jul 24 with 889 viewsWallingford_Boy

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:24 - Jul 24 by Bluebell

I will look out for you Wally. Can you wear a carnation in your buttonhole so I recognise you? Will you be in your white plimsolls?

I don't think it'll sell out, you'll be fine!

I might well wear the plimsolls tonight.

I'll be the tanned, bearded, white plimsolled, good looking one.... I tend to stand out among other town fans!

Will also have Wally junior with me.

RIP Sir Bobby

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:16 - Jul 24 with 887 viewsfactual_blue

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:37 - Jul 24 by Keno

Depends what type you are looking for. Basic wooden ones start about £60

Tickets made of wood?

Interesting.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:20 - Jul 24 with 878 viewstroyse

10 quid mate also be glad to get taxi to mk cenral for 2150 then can get home to ips
I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:22 - Jul 24 with 869 viewsMJR101

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:16 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

Tickets made of wood?

Interesting.

Aren’t all tickets made of wood?
I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:22 - Jul 24 with 868 viewshype313

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 08:24 - Jul 24 by Bluebell

Anyone else first read that as " Can you wear a carnation in your butthole"

Or just me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:48 - Jul 24 with 829 viewsBluefish

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:15 - Jul 24 by Wallingford_Boy

I don't think it'll sell out, you'll be fine!

I might well wear the plimsolls tonight.

I'll be the tanned, bearded, white plimsolled, good looking one.... I tend to stand out among other town fans!

Will also have Wally junior with me.

Hold on! Are you actually me?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 10:09 - Jul 24 with 789 viewsWallingford_Boy

I assume we can buy tickets on the gate tonight........ on 09:48 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

Hold on! Are you actually me?

Do you have my son?!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024