Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby 09:11 - Jul 25 with 1323 viewsMancBlue86

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11707/11448030/derby-county-set-to-sign-m

They usually get it right. Looks like a done deal. Buy Marriott I say

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:15 - Jul 25 with 1246 viewsHerbivore

Marriott would cost pretty much the entire amount we'd get for Waghorn and he can't play the lone striker role that Hurst likes so I think we can rule that one out. That story is just a rehash of the rumours going round last night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:17 - Jul 25 with 1223 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:15 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

Marriott would cost pretty much the entire amount we'd get for Waghorn and he can't play the lone striker role that Hurst likes so I think we can rule that one out. That story is just a rehash of the rumours going round last night.

Depends if we had a sell on clause I guess.

If they valued Marriott at say £8m, and we had put in a 25% sell on clause, we should be able to get him for £6m for example.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:20 - Jul 25 with 1168 viewsJon_456

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:17 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Depends if we had a sell on clause I guess.

If they valued Marriott at say £8m, and we had put in a 25% sell on clause, we should be able to get him for £6m for example.

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Marriott go to Luton on a free before then joining Peterborough, so we wont get anything from his sale.
Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:20 - Jul 25 with 1150 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:20 - Jul 25 by Jon_456

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Marriott go to Luton on a free before then joining Peterborough, so we wont get anything from his sale.

Thats a very good point!! LOL

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:33 - Jul 25 with 1020 viewsHerbivore

Skysports this morning reporting on Waghorn to Derby on 09:20 - Jul 25 by Jon_456

Yep, and even at £6m it looks silly money for a player who isn't remotely suited to Hurst's system.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024