Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions 12:01 - Jul 25 with 4287 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2018/jul/12/a-no-deal-brexit-surv

Anyone got any other tips?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:03 - Jul 25 with 4272 viewschicoazul

Move to France.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:05 - Jul 25 with 4262 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:03 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Move to France.

I'm not that desperate.

I might get into hydroponics.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:08 - Jul 25 with 4249 viewsitfcjoe

Get behind your country....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:11 - Jul 25 with 4234 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:08 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

Get behind your country....

Ok, so no tinned foreign muck.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:14 - Jul 25 with 4223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Because this won't in any way add fuel to the Brexiteers' argument that us remainers are a bunch of hysterical, whinging snowflakes

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:17 - Jul 25 with 4207 viewsBrianTablet

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097108/

Boris is on the menu...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:18 - Jul 25 with 4203 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:14 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Because this won't in any way add fuel to the Brexiteers' argument that us remainers are a bunch of hysterical, whinging snowflakes

Quite the opposite sir - if the eurobosh are to take us seriously in our desire to break clean, they must see us properly prepare for the hard life.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:20 - Jul 25 with 4193 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:17 - Jul 25 by BrianTablet

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097108/

Boris is on the menu...

...plenty to go round.

Login to get fewer ads

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:20 - Jul 25 with 4191 viewschicoazul

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:05 - Jul 25 by giant_stow

I'm not that desperate.

I might get into hydroponics.

the only thing I am stockpiling is gold bars, shotgun cartridges and gas masks.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:22 - Jul 25 with 4184 viewsHARRY10

For brexiteers they need to start stockpiling tines of Fray Bentos pies, tinned fruit, Wherthers Originals, Camp coffee and Steradent.

Thankfully they appear to have no shortage of whine
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:24 - Jul 25 with 4168 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Humble Pie.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:26 - Jul 25 with 4153 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:24 - Jul 25 by StochesStotasBlewe

Humble Pie.

and a crash course in German?

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:12 - Jul 25 with 4078 viewsEireannach_gorm

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:21 - Jul 25 with 4062 viewsSwansea_Blue

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:12 - Jul 25 by Eireannach_gorm

If only they came in a dark blue (black)...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:27 - Jul 25 with 4046 viewsfactual_blue

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:22 - Jul 25 by HARRY10

For brexiteers they need to start stockpiling tines of Fray Bentos pies, tinned fruit, Wherthers Originals, Camp coffee and Steradent.

Thankfully they appear to have no shortage of whine

And to celebrate the imaginary resurgence of our fishing fleets, they'll be sucking on a fisherman's friend.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:29 - Jul 25 with 4035 viewsNo9

Here is the plan-

Buy a white van
Go via ferry to the R.o.I. get as much food as you need / want from the EU
Drive back to the UK - as there are no borders & no customs checks = easy peasy
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 4031 viewsbrogansnose

HP sauce. Made in Holland now. Bacon sandwiches will be inedible post Brexit
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:14 - Jul 25 with 3979 viewsNo9

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 12:20 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

the only thing I am stockpiling is gold bars, shotgun cartridges and gas masks.

"the only thing I am stockpiling is gold bars, shotgun cartridges and gas masks"

Which if those can you eat or drink?
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 3970 viewschicoazul

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 13:29 - Jul 25 by No9

Here is the plan-

Buy a white van
Go via ferry to the R.o.I. get as much food as you need / want from the EU
Drive back to the UK - as there are no borders & no customs checks = easy peasy

Be able to do the same thing with cannabis too when the Irish legalise it.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:18 - Jul 25 with 3962 viewsNo9

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:16 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

With no border checks you could do it now.
Don't forget you don't need a passport to go to the R.o.I.
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 3962 viewsgiant_stow

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:16 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

I've been looking for a new business opportunity.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 3959 viewschicoazul

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:18 - Jul 25 by No9

With no border checks you could do it now.
Don't forget you don't need a passport to go to the R.o.I.

It isnt legal there yet.

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:21 - Jul 25 with 3952 viewschicoazul

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:19 - Jul 25 by giant_stow

Everything will be cheaper and far more plentiful buying in Ireland. Fags, booze, the lot. Invest in hauliers now!

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:23 - Jul 25 with 3944 viewsNo9

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:20 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

It isnt legal there yet.

Nor are many other things that cross the border due to the lack of checks.
Open door to the word & all who want to take advantage of it
helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:34 - Jul 25 with 3920 viewsleitrimblue

helpful hard brexit food stockpile sugestions on 14:19 - Jul 25 by giant_stow

Oi, keep yer hands off our weed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024