Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported 16:38 - Jul 25 with 4879 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:40 - Jul 25 with 4046 viewsSteve_M

I'm quite sure the fee is more than £2m although, to quote Mandy Rice-Davies, he would say that, wouldn't he.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:44 - Jul 25 with 3963 viewsElderGrizzly

Knew he'd bite. Well he should do as I asked how he'd justify £2m when he bragged about £6m previously ;)
sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 3865 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whether it was more or correct, he was always gonna deny it. His fans would have the ump if he admitted a 2m fee for a striker he’d said was 5 million at the minimum.

As a side note, when we let Marriott go, was that for a fee? I can’t rememebee. We could all see he didn’t get a chance but I’m suprised to see him as a striker quote as good as he’s become.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:50 - Jul 25 with 3843 viewshype313

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:48 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Whether it was more or correct, he was always gonna deny it. His fans would have the ump if he admitted a 2m fee for a striker he’d said was 5 million at the minimum.

As a side note, when we let Marriott go, was that for a fee? I can’t rememebee. We could all see he didn’t get a chance but I’m suprised to see him as a striker quote as good as he’s become.

Think he was released, attitude issues which he has accepted and it gave him the kick up the proverbial he needed.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:51 - Jul 25 with 3793 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:50 - Jul 25 by hype313

Think he was released, attitude issues which he has accepted and it gave him the kick up the proverbial he needed.

Ah right. Cheers.

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:53 - Jul 25 with 3774 viewsIllinoisblue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:40 - Jul 25 by Steve_M

I'm quite sure the fee is more than £2m although, to quote Mandy Rice-Davies, he would say that, wouldn't he.

all this nonsense does highlight the need for the FA to step and enforce transparency around transfer fees.

62 - 78 - 81

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:04 - Jul 25 with 3658 viewsitfcjoe

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:48 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Why do you keep saying ‘ump’?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:05 - Jul 25 with 3651 viewshype313

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:04 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

Essex, innit

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:11 - Jul 25 with 3574 viewsNthsuffolkblue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 16:53 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

all this nonsense does highlight the need for the FA to step and enforce transparency around transfer fees.

Why?

Is it important fans/the media know?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:16 - Jul 25 with 3530 viewsITFC_Forever

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:05 - Jul 25 by hype313

Essex, innit

Dan't do aitches in Essex do ey.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:25 - Jul 25 with 3454 viewsslump

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:16 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

Dan't do aitches in Essex do ey.

I'll think you'll find that's it's actually duvet.

UTT

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:26 - Jul 25 with 3450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:04 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

It means annoyed. Do Suffolk people not say that?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:38 - Jul 25 with 3351 viewsIllinoisblue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:11 - Jul 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why?

Is it important fans/the media know?

yes it is. Exhibit A: Richard Wright is sold to Arsenal for 6million. Find out a few years later that was completely untrue and the actual figure was around 2million.

62 - 78 - 81

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:46 - Jul 25 with 3279 viewsitfcjoe

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:26 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

It means annoyed. Do Suffolk people not say that?

No we say hump

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:30 - Jul 25 with 3031 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:46 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

No we say hump

Why?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:34 - Jul 25 with 2985 viewsSpruceMoose

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:30 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Why?

Our accent is beautiful, unlike the Essex one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:36 - Jul 25 with 2981 viewsDennyx4

Didn't he say the same about the Edwards fee earlier this month?
sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:37 - Jul 25 with 2974 viewsDanFord

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:30 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Why?

It’s weird the differences. Like we in Suffolk say departure while Rommy says ‘oh my god we are letting Waggy go and our season is finished and Evans is scum and I’m gonna cry’. It’s a subtle difference but you can just make it out if you listen carefully.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:40 - Jul 25 with 2941 viewsBlueBadger

Why?

cos we talk proper round heeya, bor.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:54 - Jul 25 with 2837 viewstampa_bay

Why?

I think it might be because that's the actual saying.....

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/get-the-hump
sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:09 - Jul 25 with 2740 viewsMatt_Netherlands

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 17:38 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

yes it is. Exhibit A: Richard Wright is sold to Arsenal for 6million. Find out a few years later that was completely untrue and the actual figure was around 2million.

Is that true?! Blimey. I suppose 17 years ago is a long time but that seems very low even then!!
sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:15 - Jul 25 with 2692 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 18:54 - Jul 25 by tampa_bay

I think it might be because that's the actual saying.....

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/get-the-hump

Wow. I’ve managed to go m whole life thinking it was get the ump

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:26 - Jul 25 with 2626 viewsSpruceMoose

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:15 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:26 - Jul 25 with 2624 viewsBackToRussia

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:15 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

lol

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

sounds like Marriott fee is not as low as reported on 19:39 - Jul 25 with 2539 viewsJohnny_Boy

What an umpty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024