Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoping we have some news on...... 08:19 - Jul 26 with 1823 viewsOsborneOneNil

Townsend, Tilt, Nolan today.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:20 - Jul 26 with 1815 viewsportmanking

LOL.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:20 - Jul 26 with 1812 viewsHerbivore

We aren't in for Nolan are we?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:21 - Jul 26 with 1805 viewsKeno

Which one of the Nolan sisters

Collen or Kevin

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:21 - Jul 26 with 1809 viewsKieran_Knows

As per the snippet in the Jonas story this morning, we've made a £400k offer for Townsend (rejected), and it's been reported they're looking for £600k, so you'd really like to think that is a deal we can get over the line.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:23 - Jul 26 with 1780 viewsartsbossbeard

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:21 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

As per the snippet in the Jonas story this morning, we've made a £400k offer for Townsend (rejected), and it's been reported they're looking for £600k, so you'd really like to think that is a deal we can get over the line.

£600k might be a bit light if the Waggers deals get done.

Let's hope for £600k..!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:27 - Jul 26 with 1738 viewsSuperfrans

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:21 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

With a week to go, we should just push the prices to get these deals done. If these players are right for us, they're right for us. lets get them through the door. Give them a week with the team before the first weekend of the season...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:29 - Jul 26 with 1717 viewsKieran_Knows

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:27 - Jul 26 by Superfrans

With a week to go, we should just push the prices to get these deals done. If these players are right for us, they're right for us. lets get them through the door. Give them a week with the team before the first weekend of the season...

Well, you'd like to think that is the case. The sticking point in the Townsend deal is that Hull are entitled to 40% of the figure, but still, if we're £200k apart, you'd like to think we'd come to some middle ground.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:30 - Jul 26 with 1702 viewsHerbivore

If money is tight then surely Tilt has to be the priority of those three? We have Knudsen and Kenlock already, we've got players capable of playing the advanced midfield role (admittedly a couple of them aren't fit currently) but we're incredibly light at CB.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:37 - Jul 26 with 1642 viewsBlueySwede

We need some transfer action soon, that is for sure.
I do wonder if Paul Hurst is starting to realise that getting players in to this club seem worryingly hard. I know Evans does not want to pay over the top, but maybe that is the sad reality if we really want to bring more bodies in?
I am pretty sure Mick wanted more players in last summer as well, you could sense there was some frustration and I think Hurst is too.
Evans need to get some business done.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:43 - Jul 26 with 1565 viewsOsborneOneNil

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:20 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

We aren't in for Nolan are we?

Not reported but I’d be amazed if he wasn’t someone Hurst would want in.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:44 - Jul 26 with 1560 viewsOsborneOneNil

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:29 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

Well, you'd like to think that is the case. The sticking point in the Townsend deal is that Hull are entitled to 40% of the figure, but still, if we're £200k apart, you'd like to think we'd come to some middle ground.

Indeed, time is short.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:45 - Jul 26 with 1547 viewsOsborneOneNil

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:37 - Jul 26 by BlueySwede

We need some transfer action soon, that is for sure.
I do wonder if Paul Hurst is starting to realise that getting players in to this club seem worryingly hard. I know Evans does not want to pay over the top, but maybe that is the sad reality if we really want to bring more bodies in?
I am pretty sure Mick wanted more players in last summer as well, you could sense there was some frustration and I think Hurst is too.
Evans need to get some business done.

I can imagine we’ll have 1 or 2 join during August on loan, with a view to a permanent in January. Selling clubs may have to accept less at that point maybe?
Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:50 - Jul 26 with 1505 viewscatch74

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:30 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

If money is tight then surely Tilt has to be the priority of those three? We have Knudsen and Kenlock already, we've got players capable of playing the advanced midfield role (admittedly a couple of them aren't fit currently) but we're incredibly light at CB.

Assuming the issue is Waghorn, if we sell then it opens up different players that Hurst would probably prefer to aim for.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Hoping we have some news on...... on 09:11 - Jul 26 with 1386 viewscrazyblue68

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:50 - Jul 26 by catch74

Assuming the issue is Waghorn, if we sell then it opens up different players that Hurst would probably prefer to aim for.

It needs to get done then. Only a week to go. We dont a team full of loans again. We want our own players. A central defender is a must. Get on with it Evans you clot.
Hoping we have some news on...... on 09:12 - Jul 26 with 1379 viewsbraveblue

Hoping we have some news on...... on 08:30 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

Webster fee will be reinvested. Evans. £2m to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024