Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Leave 19:41 - Jul 26 with 2352 viewsHerbivore

Some pretty shameless scaremongering and outright lying here. Using a competition it's impossible to win to harvest people's data is a classy move too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44966969

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Vote Leave on 20:02 - Jul 26 with 1614 viewspickles110564

What about the outrageous scaremongering by the remoaners?
Vote Leave on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 1608 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:02 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

Nothing drags Pickles out of his hole like the thrill of defending the Leave campaign!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Vote Leave on 20:08 - Jul 26 with 1598 viewsHerbivore

Vote Leave on 20:03 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Nothing drags Pickles out of his hole like the thrill of defending the Leave campaign!

I love the vagueness of his response, the complete lack of any attempt to back up his point, or and the absence of any semblance of engagement with the material in the article.

Vote Leave on 20:09 - Jul 26 with 1593 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:08 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

I love the vagueness of his response, the complete lack of any attempt to back up his point, or and the absence of any semblance of engagement with the material in the article.

It rare to see a whataboutery post that starts with 'What about' these days.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Vote Leave on 20:15 - Jul 26 with 1580 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:08 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

Ireland saying they will stop our planes flying over them. Move flights go over our airspace. Shall we stop all of the EU using them?
No medicines, shortage of food. Amazon saying civil unrest two weeks after a hard Brexit
Vote Leave on 20:16 - Jul 26 with 1574 viewswkj

Vote Leave on 20:15 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

Ireland saying they will stop our planes flying over them. Move flights go over our airspace. Shall we stop all of the EU using them?
No medicines, shortage of food. Amazon saying civil unrest two weeks after a hard Brexit

Interesting, but what about the part where the OP gets discussed?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Vote Leave on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 1569 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Vote Leave on 20:02 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

Does the use of the word 'remoaner' positively identify a Daily Mail reader?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Vote Leave on 20:22 - Jul 26 with 1557 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazon are right. There is going to be civil unrest regardless. The country is so divided and so many on both sides think they have the right to demand things 100% their own way.

Will you be trying to get some extra medication just in case?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Vote Leave on 20:23 - Jul 26 with 1554 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:16 - Jul 26 by wkj

Interesting, but what about the part where the OP gets discussed?

What about the £9million leaflet drop the Government did, using taxpayers money? No difference at all, both sides played hard ball to win.
Vote Leave on 20:24 - Jul 26 with 1548 viewswkj

Vote Leave on 20:23 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

What about the £9million leaflet drop the Government did, using taxpayers money? No difference at all, both sides played hard ball to win.

I might be clutching at straws here but I don't think Herbivore spent 9m of the taxpayer's money on that, or to make this post

Crybaby

Vote Leave on 20:24 - Jul 26 with 1546 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:23 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

You love a good bit of whataboutery!

Vote Leave on 20:25 - Jul 26 with 1546 viewsHerbivore

If we leave with no deal we may well end up with shortages of food and medicine in the short term. The government are talking about stockpiling in preparation.

Vote Leave on 20:28 - Jul 26 with 1528 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:25 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

If we leave with no deal we may well end up with shortages of food and medicine in the short term. The government are talking about stockpiling in preparation.

We export more medicine than we import.
Vote Leave on 20:31 - Jul 26 with 1502 viewswkj

Vote Leave on 20:28 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

We export more medicine than we import.

So what you are saying is, free trade is good for the country?

Crybaby

Vote Leave on 20:34 - Jul 26 with 1488 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:31 - Jul 26 by wkj

So what you are saying is, free trade is good for the country?

What I am is saying that leaving the corupt EU is great for the country
Vote Leave on 20:35 - Jul 26 with 1483 viewswkj

Vote Leave on 20:34 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

but what about your response to the OP, I am still unsure about how you decided these points relate to it

Crybaby

Vote Leave on 20:36 - Jul 26 with 1481 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:34 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

Did the EU change how 'corrupt' is spelled?

Vote Leave on 20:37 - Jul 26 with 1470 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:36 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Did the EU change how 'corrupt' is spelled?

Sorry I'm a Suffolk boy. Spelling has never been my strong point.
Vote Leave on 20:38 - Jul 26 with 1463 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:37 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

Sorry I'm a Suffolk boy. Spelling has never been my strong point.

It's OK. I have to triple check all my own posts. I make so many blunders but I can't let any slip through because it'll make me look like a chump when I call people out on their spelling. It is my secret shame.

Vote Leave on 20:40 - Jul 26 with 1456 viewswkj

Vote Leave on 20:38 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

It's OK. I have to triple check all my own posts. I make so many blunders but I can't let any slip through because it'll make me look like a chump when I call people out on their spelling. It is my secret shame.

Maybe pickles has a point, if we leave the EU we can spend £350m a week on the education system and fix some of the wrongs.

Crybaby

Vote Leave on 20:52 - Jul 26 with 1429 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:40 - Jul 26 by wkj

Maybe pickles has a point, if we leave the EU we can spend £350m a week on the education system and fix some of the wrongs.

I was not lucky enough to have a teacher light the education fire in me. I left school as quickly as I could. I have not made that mistake with my children. Explaining how important education is. My eldest daughter left Nottingham uni with a Law Degree. I was so proud, even on the way home when she told me she did not want a Law career but wanted to continue studies so she could become an accountant. It made me feel great that even knowing how much it cost us to put her through uni she knew she would have my backing to follow her latest dream. The only thing is she fell out of love with ITFC and stopped coming with me.
Vote Leave on 20:53 - Jul 26 with 1423 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote Leave on 20:52 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

I was not lucky enough to have a teacher light the education fire in me. I left school as quickly as I could. I have not made that mistake with my children. Explaining how important education is. My eldest daughter left Nottingham uni with a Law Degree. I was so proud, even on the way home when she told me she did not want a Law career but wanted to continue studies so she could become an accountant. It made me feel great that even knowing how much it cost us to put her through uni she knew she would have my backing to follow her latest dream. The only thing is she fell out of love with ITFC and stopped coming with me.

Well, we can't really blame her for not enjoying Town games over the last decade!

Vote Leave on 20:59 - Jul 26 with 1404 viewspickles110564

Vote Leave on 20:53 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Well, we can't really blame her for not enjoying Town games over the last decade!

True but once a townie always a townie
Vote Leave on 21:03 - Jul 26 with 1385 viewsm14_blue

I don't see how any right minded leave voter could not be appalled by the majority of those adverts and I'm sure most of them are.

The Turkey one is particularly dishonest and really is gutter politics of the worst kind. Disgusting.

And yes, I know the remain campaign was awful too.
Vote Leave on 21:15 - Jul 26 with 1359 viewswkj

The whole process is shambolic- both sides over egged the pudding- or outright lied, and really exposed the government as disrespecting the voting public. We now have 2 political parties with in fighting in both (Tory Brexit Bill rebelion and swafts of labour MPs wanting to oust corbyn) who quite honestly can't get this process right, let alone run a half way accurate campaign on a referendum vote.

While I voted remain, a lot of my decision as an on the fencer came about because of ads like these (so it worked in the opposite way) The moment I saw a conservative trying to use the NHS as a vote getter, I became suspicious.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024