Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death 05:22 - Jul 27 with 1160 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A really tragic story that. On her 18th birthday too.

Very sad.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 5:22]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death on 05:24 - Jul 27 with 1148 viewsBenters2

Morning,what did she die of?
Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death on 05:31 - Jul 27 with 1144 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death on 05:24 - Jul 27 by Benters2

Morning,what did she die of?

Morning Benters. That storm woke me up and I’d onky been asleep for a couple of hours. We’ve needed that rain though. It was getting far too hot for me.

The statement from the UK snowboarding team mentions the Samaritans and a couple of phone numbers for young people that want to talk and an American article on her death also mentioned suicide.

But the press are told not to say it over here for celebrities/sports stats/public figures in the aftermath in case of copycats apparently. https://www.samaritans.org/media-centre/media-guidelines-reporting-suicide

RIP
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 5:32]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death on 06:09 - Jul 27 with 1047 viewsBenters2

Just seen about the Team GB snowboarder - Ellie Souttter’s death on 05:31 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Morning Benters. That storm woke me up and I’d onky been asleep for a couple of hours. We’ve needed that rain though. It was getting far too hot for me.

The statement from the UK snowboarding team mentions the Samaritans and a couple of phone numbers for young people that want to talk and an American article on her death also mentioned suicide.

But the press are told not to say it over here for celebrities/sports stats/public figures in the aftermath in case of copycats apparently. https://www.samaritans.org/media-centre/media-guidelines-reporting-suicide

RIP
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 5:32]

No storm here yet.

But the big old clouds are forming and look angry.

Such a waste of young life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024