Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. 17:05 - Jul 28 with 770 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good passing football. Tickets booked for Blackburn.

COYB!!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 17:25 - Jul 28 with 711 viewsfloridablue

Agree with that..although I don't have any tickets booked but from what I can make out the Blackburn game will be live on ESPN+ which I've subscribed to! Watched it on the Evening Star stream and enjoyed it although without any commentary. Thought the new striker looked lively but we did look a 'little' vulnerable from set piece crosses/corners in my opinion.
And what a great turn out, 15,000 when i've read the local derby clash last night between Middlesbro and Sunderland had half that!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 17:28]
Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 18:02 - Jul 28 with 661 viewsGlasgowBlue

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 17:25 - Jul 28 by floridablue

Agree with that..although I don't have any tickets booked but from what I can make out the Blackburn game will be live on ESPN+ which I've subscribed to! Watched it on the Evening Star stream and enjoyed it although without any commentary. Thought the new striker looked lively but we did look a 'little' vulnerable from set piece crosses/corners in my opinion.
And what a great turn out, 15,000 when i've read the local derby clash last night between Middlesbro and Sunderland had half that!

I only managed to watch a few minutes here and there on the go but agree with you that Harrison looked very lively from what I saw.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 18:06 - Jul 28 with 635 viewsblueconscience

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 18:02 - Jul 28 by GlasgowBlue

I only managed to watch a few minutes here and there on the go but agree with you that Harrison looked very lively from what I saw.

Harrison and Edwards both looked really good.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 19:21 - Jul 28 with 535 viewssundaze

Enjoyed what I managed to see of the game to day. on 17:25 - Jul 28 by floridablue

If you could have seen the unbelievable weather last night at the Riverside , you would have a good idea why the crowd was so low. The game was abandoned at the start of the second half as the storm was considered too dangerous for both players and spectators.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024