Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive 17:36 - Jul 28 with 963 viewsmonty_radio

We made things happen - that's more than enough for starters.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:39 - Jul 28 with 941 viewstractorboy7777

I see what you did there, Tilt

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:42 - Jul 28 with 922 viewsmonty_radio

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:39 - Jul 28 by tractorboy7777

I see what you did there, Tilt

No actually, you did it. I regret it was unintended.

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:43 - Jul 28 with 905 viewswkj

Some times even on a good day comments can get messi on here

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 899 viewstractorboy7777

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:42 - Jul 28 by monty_radio

No actually, you did it. I regret it was unintended.

Had literally just seen this

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:46 - Jul 28 with 887 viewsBloomBlue

You're surprised? Surely you know 9 out of 10 Town fans are never happy unless they're moaning and negative?
Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:48 - Jul 28 with 880 viewsmonty_radio

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:44 - Jul 28 by tractorboy7777

Had literally just seen this

On the other hand, Stanley Matthews didn't either, and we're probably not signing him.

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:48 - Jul 28 with 875 viewswkj

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:46 - Jul 28 by BloomBlue

You're surprised? Surely you know 9 out of 10 Town fans are never happy unless they're moaning and negative?

I thought you typically was a member of the pesimistic club? Welcome to the glass half full side

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Surprised that the comments aren't a bit more tilted to the positive on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 823 viewsEastTownBlue

To be honest nobody will care about how we played today next weekend.

Friendlies have never been a barometer to sucess/failure for the season ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024