Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get your bets in..... 10:05 - Jul 29 with 3147 viewsAce_High1

Mourinho to be gone by October.

Just seen his press conference last night after latest friendly match. Guy has lost the plot, like a Premier League version of Roy - no joy in anything, sucks all the creativity out of his side and constantly hammers the younger players. Also criticised the American fans 100,000 of them for paying to watch the game- I am sure that will go down well with United's owners and the commercial department!
Get your bets in..... on 10:11 - Jul 29 with 3095 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed. He already tried to play mind games with Klopp who just laughed.

He's getting his excuses in early it seems.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Get your bets in..... on 10:12 - Jul 29 with 3081 viewsSuperblue95

Mourinho has acted that way for years. I'd rather not waste money on something that quite blatantly will not happen

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Get your bets in..... on 10:17 - Jul 29 with 3047 viewssundaze

Agreed. I was discussing him last week with my son, saying that he is looking to get the boot and a big payoff. All he does is moan about everything and it is only pre season. He is the manager of the richest football club in the world, with the largest fanbase in the world.
sooner rather than later the fans are going to demand change, especially after the result against Liverpool last night.
Get your bets in..... on 10:24 - Jul 29 with 2997 viewsAce_High1

Get your bets in..... on 10:11 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

Yes constantly trying to save face and his reputation. But the thing is he has lost what made him good in the early 2000's with Porto and Chelsea. He is just now so negative and unhappy.

I think the one thing he hates is the openness of the likes of Klopp and Pep - they play with Freedom and love what they do and Mourinho can't stand it.

I can't imagine any of those players enjoy playing for him - the likes of Rashford will not progress under him. Also interesting the number of top players he gave up on too early in favour for less talented players. De Bruyne and Salah dumped out of Chelsea and now look at them, similarly happening with Martial now at United.
Get your bets in..... on 10:26 - Jul 29 with 2980 viewsAce_High1

Get your bets in..... on 10:17 - Jul 29 by sundaze

Agreed. I was discussing him last week with my son, saying that he is looking to get the boot and a big payoff. All he does is moan about everything and it is only pre season. He is the manager of the richest football club in the world, with the largest fanbase in the world.
sooner rather than later the fans are going to demand change, especially after the result against Liverpool last night.

Thing is he has ran out of options now. Who would take him after United?

Maybe he will go for one last pay day at a National Team - Portugal?
Get your bets in..... on 10:32 - Jul 29 with 2955 viewsRyorry

Agree - and with everyone else on the thread so far too!! Thought the same when I heard him whinging and moaning a few days ago about the absence of the MU World Cup players. Sounded like a crab that had already sucked on the lemon juice before the chef had even eyed it for the pot!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Get your bets in..... on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 2911 viewsBlueBadger

Get your bets in..... on 10:26 - Jul 29 by Ace_High1

Thing is he has ran out of options now. Who would take him after United?

Maybe he will go for one last pay day at a National Team - Portugal?

There are still a lot of stupid, star-struck chairmen and owners out there, he'll find work.

See also: Roy Keane.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 10:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Get your bets in..... on 10:39 - Jul 29 with 2903 viewsBlueBadger

Get your bets in..... on 10:11 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

After his return and ultimate failure at Chelsea he has(in this country, at the very least) lost that aura of invincibility he had and the only one who believes his hype now is himself.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Get your bets in..... on 10:53 - Jul 29 with 2842 viewssundaze

Get your bets in..... on 10:32 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

Agree - and with everyone else on the thread so far too!! Thought the same when I heard him whinging and moaning a few days ago about the absence of the MU World Cup players. Sounded like a crab that had already sucked on the lemon juice before the chef had even eyed it for the pot!

I love your crab analogy.
Get your bets in..... on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 2819 viewschristiand

Feel sorry for the young lads playing last night for United, lambasted by their own manager just so demotivating from an experienced coach. Surely, trying to give the match a positive spin: 'My players would have gained a lot from the experience especially playing in front of 100,000 rather than they aren't my players,' would've been a more productive comment?

I see paying £500,000 p/w gets you a real top player. Many questioning Sanchez's attitude again last night. Although the money is just ludicrous in football and I certainly wouldn't turn it down if offered it, no player is worth that amount per week, it's simply obscene. If United start poorly, Mourinho will be under serious pressure. He just appears to do it at all his clubs and eventually self implodes, the clock is ticking!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Get your bets in..... on 11:05 - Jul 29 with 2799 viewssundaze

Get your bets in..... on 11:02 - Jul 29 by christiand

Feel sorry for the young lads playing last night for United, lambasted by their own manager just so demotivating from an experienced coach. Surely, trying to give the match a positive spin: 'My players would have gained a lot from the experience especially playing in front of 100,000 rather than they aren't my players,' would've been a more productive comment?

I see paying £500,000 p/w gets you a real top player. Many questioning Sanchez's attitude again last night. Although the money is just ludicrous in football and I certainly wouldn't turn it down if offered it, no player is worth that amount per week, it's simply obscene. If United start poorly, Mourinho will be under serious pressure. He just appears to do it at all his clubs and eventually self implodes, the clock is ticking!!!

Third season is usually as far as it goes for Mourinho. Big Sam will be keeping a watchful eye on the situation.
Get your bets in..... on 11:07 - Jul 29 with 2799 viewsstrikalite

He sees himself only as a winner, but over his shoulder sits the other half of Manchester and he knows he's streets behind them....and slowly creeping up and overtaking him is his biggest rival of all in Liverpool, he's no longer top dog and with that goes the cheeky charm replaced by bitterness and jealously..
Get your bets in..... on 11:25 - Jul 29 with 2733 viewsJ2BLUE

Get your bets in..... on 10:24 - Jul 29 by Ace_High1

Yes constantly trying to save face and his reputation. But the thing is he has lost what made him good in the early 2000's with Porto and Chelsea. He is just now so negative and unhappy.

I think the one thing he hates is the openness of the likes of Klopp and Pep - they play with Freedom and love what they do and Mourinho can't stand it.

I can't imagine any of those players enjoy playing for him - the likes of Rashford will not progress under him. Also interesting the number of top players he gave up on too early in favour for less talented players. De Bruyne and Salah dumped out of Chelsea and now look at them, similarly happening with Martial now at United.

I would love to see Man City, Liverpool or Spurs make an offer for Rashford. He could be a megastar. I'd hate to see Mourinho ruin him.

I'd offer £20m-ish for him. Probably rejected fairly quickly but worth testing the water while Mourinho is there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Get your bets in..... on 11:45 - Jul 29 with 2694 viewsfloridaboy

Get your bets in..... on 11:05 - Jul 29 by sundaze

Third season is usually as far as it goes for Mourinho. Big Sam will be keeping a watchful eye on the situation.

What! You must be joking. That idiot would never get a job at a club like United. Our previous manager has a better chance!!

Wenger would be a good shout!
Get your bets in..... on 12:05 - Jul 29 with 2641 viewsbournemouthblue

Get your bets in..... on 10:39 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

After his return and ultimate failure at Chelsea he has(in this country, at the very least) lost that aura of invincibility he had and the only one who believes his hype now is himself.

He also seems to have lost the sense of humour he had the first time around

Now he is just grumpy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Get your bets in..... on 12:10 - Jul 29 with 2607 viewsBlueBadger

Get your bets in..... on 12:05 - Jul 29 by bournemouthblue

He also seems to have lost the sense of humour he had the first time around

Now he is just grumpy

He's basically turned into Roy Keane with better dress sense.

Get your bets in..... on 12:20 - Jul 29 with 2590 viewssundaze

Get your bets in..... on 11:45 - Jul 29 by floridaboy

What! You must be joking. That idiot would never get a job at a club like United. Our previous manager has a better chance!!

Wenger would be a good shout!

Yes I was joking, however they did appoint Moyes and Van Gaal, so nothing would surprise me, especially if the season starts badly for them.
Get your bets in..... on 12:35 - Jul 29 with 2538 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get your bets in..... on 10:39 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

His ultimate failure of winning the Premier League and League Cup double in his first season on return.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get your bets in..... on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 2536 viewsBlueBadger

Get your bets in..... on 12:35 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

His ultimate failure of winning the Premier League and League Cup double in his first season on return.

It went rapidly tits up afterwards though, was the trouble.

Probably should have phrased that as 'his ignominious departure from Chelsea'
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:44]

Get your bets in..... on 12:54 - Jul 29 with 2489 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get your bets in..... on 12:36 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

It went rapidly tits up afterwards though, was the trouble.

Probably should have phrased that as 'his ignominious departure from Chelsea'
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:44]

Same thing happened with Conti though. It's a pattern at Chelsea that the manager is never backed in his second season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get your bets in..... on 12:54 - Jul 29 with 2491 viewsfactual_blue

Get your bets in..... on 11:07 - Jul 29 by strikalite

He sees himself only as a winner, but over his shoulder sits the other half of Manchester and he knows he's streets behind them....and slowly creeping up and overtaking him is his biggest rival of all in Liverpool, he's no longer top dog and with that goes the cheeky charm replaced by bitterness and jealously..

More importantly, over the other shoulder sit Sir Alex and Sir Bobby (Charlton)....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Get your bets in..... on 16:31 - Jul 29 with 2257 viewsBlueBadger

Get your bets in..... on 12:54 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

Same thing happened with Conti though. It's a pattern at Chelsea that the manager is never backed in his second season.

There was also the spectacular way that Mourinho lost his dressing room at Chelsea to bear in mind, too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024