Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? 18:23 - Jul 30 with 2271 viewstractorboy2000

Trying to work out if Ward will miss the first game of the season, got a straight red against Villa with 2 games to go so does the final game carry over into this season? Seem to remember Berra being suspended for the start of the 15/16 season after the playoffs, if anyone knows how the rules work would be great to know.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 18:25 - Jul 30 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

He is indeed banned.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 2230 viewsSitfcB

Depends what his red card was for?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 18:43 - Jul 30 with 2136 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, he is still suspended.

He’s served 2 games of a 3 game ban.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 19:00 - Jul 30 with 2064 viewslinhdi

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 18:28 - Jul 30 by SitfcB

Depends what his red card was for?

It was for a rather impressive, slightly out-of-character assault. The sort that would have Taricco purring with approval.
Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 07:00 - Jul 31 with 1557 viewstractorshark

First time he managed a meaningful tackle all season...and even then he didn’t know anything about it.
Ward’s got ability but I’m not sure what his best position is.
It was interesting watching him v Crawley in pre-season because you could hear everything on the pitch.
Whenever Ward went into a tackle, he’d squeal, cry out in pain or rub his shins afterwards.
He needs to man up a bit to have an impact in the Championship.
No question he’s got talent and an eye for the goal but he’s not physical enough.
Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 07:11 - Jul 31 with 1522 viewsBloomBlue

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 07:00 - Jul 31 by tractorshark

First time he managed a meaningful tackle all season...and even then he didn’t know anything about it.
It was interesting watching him v Crawley in pre-season because you could hear everything on the pitch.
Whenever Ward went into a tackle, he’d squeal, cry out in pain or rub his shins afterwards.
No question he’s got talent and an eye for the goal but he’s not physical enough.

We need proper men in the team
Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 08:32 - Jul 31 with 1366 viewschicoazul

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 07:00 - Jul 31 by tractorshark

There you go lads. Be seeing a lot more of this this season if Ward plays.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 08:47 - Jul 31 with 1330 viewstractorshark

Is Ward suspended for the Blackburn game? on 08:32 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

There you go lads. Be seeing a lot more of this this season if Ward plays.

That’s just an opinion, not making him a scapegoat.
I don’t do scapegoats. If he plays well, then great.
I’ve praised him in the past and I’ve said he has ability here.
But I’m entitled to criticise if I don’t believe he’s performed well...and that goes for Skuse, Bart, Hurst anyone.
And Ward hasn’t been consistent enough in my honest opinion. He gets bullied off the ball way too easily and probably isn’t going to be a key member of a squad that wins promotion.
Maybe he will thrive under Hurst, I hope so because he does have an eye for goal.
My first sentence of my original post is a joke but people are allowed to be critical on this site.
By all means disagree, it’s just an opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024