Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? 21:14 - Jul 30 with 25427 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And the hashtag itself is so wrong.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 23:37 - Jul 30 with 3168 viewsslump

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 23:33 - Jul 30 by jeera

Apparently tap water gives you boobs.

So did Benny Hill. I was so young that I can't remember if that was wrong or not!
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 23:38]

UTT

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 00:17 - Jul 31 with 3135 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 23:16 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

You are right though, hands up, I did jump early on this one.

Dolly...admit you're wrong about the rock please. I need a new avatar.

I can't agree with you that people should go to prison for pushing a rock over, no matter how old it was. Soz.

Did they ever catch the perpetrators?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 00:22 - Jul 31 with 3130 viewsJ2BLUE

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 00:17 - Jul 31 by BrixtonBlue

I can't agree with you that people should go to prison for pushing a rock over, no matter how old it was. Soz.

Did they ever catch the perpetrators?

I don't know. Meet me in the middle. Pushing that rock over, which had been there MILLIONS of years in that position, was utter f*ckwittery and they deserved some sort of punishment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 03:36 - Jul 31 with 3098 viewsSuperfrans

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 21:18 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Everything I said about those two women on This Morning the other day applies here. Kids being weaponised for a cause.

Edit: Holy sh1t, just actually watched it. The world has gone insane. I don't care how much stick I take for this. That is plain wrong.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:27]

I’m confused. What do you find wrong about this? The experiment? Or the fact that the experiment shows that adults will treat a child differently if they think it is a boy or a girl?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 03:55 - Jul 31 with 3089 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 22:19 - Jul 30 by textbackup

If sht like this gets worse there’s gonna be so many fcked up freaks walking around this world in 30 years time.

Boys are boys, girls are girls. Where does all this sht stop.

Clueless and offensive.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 3:57]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:10 - Jul 31 with 3067 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 21:18 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Everything I said about those two women on This Morning the other day applies here. Kids being weaponised for a cause.

Edit: Holy sh1t, just actually watched it. The world has gone insane. I don't care how much stick I take for this. That is plain wrong.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:27]

This! people need to get a grip ffs.
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:11 - Jul 31 with 3066 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 03:55 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Clueless and offensive.

Grow up !
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:18 - Jul 31 with 3068 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 03:55 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Clueless and offensive.

I make him right.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:22 - Jul 31 with 3060 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:18 - Jul 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I make him right.

Texty or Spruce?
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:33 - Jul 31 with 3064 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:22 - Jul 31 by Benters2

Texty or Spruce?

Texters

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:40 - Jul 31 with 3059 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 22:19 - Jul 30 by textbackup

If sht like this gets worse there’s gonna be so many fcked up freaks walking around this world in 30 years time.

Boys are boys, girls are girls. Where does all this sht stop.

This.
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:42 - Jul 31 with 3058 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:33 - Jul 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Texters

Good,its hardly 'offensive' is it ffs.
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 06:01 - Jul 31 with 3054 viewsWeWereZombies

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:10 - Jul 31 by Benters2

This! people need to get a grip ffs.

Blimey, someone's not feeling very comfortable in their masculinity this morning, are they?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 06:30 - Jul 31 with 3041 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 06:01 - Jul 31 by WeWereZombies

Blimey, someone's not feeling very comfortable in their masculinity this morning, are they?

Balls
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 07:27 - Jul 31 with 3011 viewsagentp

Don’t feel uncomfortable watching it at all. We DO define the path of kids by sex and from birth. Love is a totally different thing. You place any creature in a fueld it either lives there or has to break out.

Future generations will look back on this With disgust. We must give all kids an opportunity to discover themselves and from birth.

I currently work with an amazing girl - talking seriously complex engineering. At the age of 14 her mother was still trying to convince her to be a make-up artist. She excelled at STEM and we will all benefit from her work.

I am not going to bother reading this thread again as I feel so ashamed of the attitudes, the misunderstanding and the way we still contribute so ignorantly to our children’s futures.

Onto the football threads. More than one signing today.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 08:04 - Jul 31 with 2985 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 00:22 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

I don't know. Meet me in the middle. Pushing that rock over, which had been there MILLIONS of years in that position, was utter f*ckwittery and they deserved some sort of punishment.

Absolutely. I've never disagreed with that. My position was always 'prison is a bit OTT'.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 08:05 - Jul 31 with 2976 viewsBenters2

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 07:27 - Jul 31 by agentp

Don’t feel uncomfortable watching it at all. We DO define the path of kids by sex and from birth. Love is a totally different thing. You place any creature in a fueld it either lives there or has to break out.

Future generations will look back on this With disgust. We must give all kids an opportunity to discover themselves and from birth.

I currently work with an amazing girl - talking seriously complex engineering. At the age of 14 her mother was still trying to convince her to be a make-up artist. She excelled at STEM and we will all benefit from her work.

I am not going to bother reading this thread again as I feel so ashamed of the attitudes, the misunderstanding and the way we still contribute so ignorantly to our children’s futures.

Onto the football threads. More than one signing today.

Well how very gracious of you!

I bet you are one of those who didnt like the F1 pit girls? Now we have spoty sprogs ffs!
Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 08:06 - Jul 31 with 2976 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 05:18 - Jul 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I make him right.

I hate this phrase, "I make him right". Terrible English. I've only ever seen it on TWTD. Where on earth has it come from?

on 08:54 - Jul 31 with 2934 views_

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 03:36 - Jul 31 by Superfrans

I’m confused. What do you find wrong about this? The experiment? Or the fact that the experiment shows that adults will treat a child differently if they think it is a boy or a girl?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:31 - Jul 31 with 2896 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well I don't see what's wrong with the 'experiment' (more entertainment, but hey ho it is informational I suppose). And they're right - people do stereotype. I don't see what there is to disagree with.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:50 - Jul 31 with 2878 viewschicoazul

on 08:54 - Jul 31 by _

Gender is not a social construct but a biological fact for nearly everyone existing. There are only 2 genders. This is an extremely well-established scientific fact.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 2872 viewslowhouseblue

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:50 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Gender is not a social construct but a biological fact for nearly everyone existing. There are only 2 genders. This is an extremely well-established scientific fact.

whoops, you're muddling up sex and gender. how embarrassing.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 2874 views_

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:50 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:56 - Jul 31 with 2864 viewschicoazul

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:52 - Jul 31 by lowhouseblue

whoops, you're muddling up sex and gender. how embarrassing.

Nope. *Many other people* are doing that. Science does not support more than 2 genders.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Anybody else find this quite an uncomfortable watch? on 09:57 - Jul 31 with 3111 viewschicoazul

on 09:52 - Jul 31 by _

Don't be silly, you're better than that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024