Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinking tap water gives you boobs 23:00 - Jul 30 with 4485 viewsmos

Be careful out there folks.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:10 - Jul 30 with 3858 viewsGuthrum

Has never worked for me.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:11 - Jul 30 with 3853 viewsjeera

Really? I do like boobs.

No so much on me though.

What causes that then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:17 - Jul 30 with 3838 viewsPendejo

must be true I drink tap water and have moobs

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:23 - Jul 30 with 3822 viewsJ2BLUE

A few years ago it was 'drinking tap water turns you gay'. Gutted I have to stop doing that and grow my boobs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:30 - Jul 30 with 3814 viewsmos

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:11 - Jul 30 by jeera

Really? I do like boobs.

No so much on me though.

What causes that then?

It’s total BS although the claim was that if you lived in a town/city centre where water is re-used, then you’ll grow them because of the high numbers of women that take the pill, their oestrogen isn’t filtered out of the water supply; men’s oestrogen levels are higher as a result of this so you begin to form features which are typical of a female.

I imagine it’s all false, although the ridiculous claim was backed up with somewhat of an explanation.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:18 - Jul 31 with 3742 viewsRyorry

Good job I only drink private well water then innit.

Oh ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:20 - Jul 31 with 3735 viewsJ2BLUE

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:18 - Jul 31 by Ryorry

Good job I only drink private well water then innit.

Oh ...

Upload a picture and we'll see if you need to switch

Truly impaired.

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:23 - Jul 31 with 3731 viewsRyorry

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:20 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

In your dreams, hun.

Login to get fewer ads

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:27 - Jul 31 with 3723 viewsBlueBadger

Personally, I don't drink water because fish sh*t in it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:34 - Jul 31 with 3707 viewsfooters

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:23 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

A few years ago it was 'drinking tap water turns you gay'. Gutted I have to stop doing that and grow my boobs.

That's the trick 'they' don't want you to know. Turns you gay AND gives you tits. It's confusion central.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:36 - Jul 31 with 3698 viewsjeera

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:34 - Jul 31 by footers

That's the trick 'they' don't want you to know. Turns you gay AND gives you tits. It's confusion central.

So what is it giving the fat stomach?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:37 - Jul 31 with 3697 viewsfooters

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:36 - Jul 31 by jeera

So what is it giving the fat stomach?

When a man and a woman love each other very much...

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:41 - Jul 31 with 3684 viewsjeera

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:37 - Jul 31 by footers

When a man and a woman love each other very much...

They exercise and don't have fat stomachs.

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:43 - Jul 31 with 3682 viewsfooters

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:41 - Jul 31 by jeera

They exercise and don't have fat stomachs.

jeera, baby, you're a gourmand- it comes with the territory!

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:44 - Jul 31 with 3678 viewsjeera

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:43 - Jul 31 by footers

jeera, baby, you're a gourmand- it comes with the territory!

If I'm honest, I think it might be the beer.

And wine.

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:45 - Jul 31 with 3676 viewsfooters

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:44 - Jul 31 by jeera

If I'm honest, I think it might be the beer.

And wine.

"I spent ninety percent of my money on wine, women and song and just wasted the other ten percent."

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 04:08 - Jul 31 with 3607 viewsBetablocker

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:45 - Jul 31 by footers

"I spent ninety percent of my money on wine, women and song and just wasted the other ten percent."

10%

#amateur
on 09:35 - Jul 31 with 3389 views_

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 00:20 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 09:46 - Jul 31 with 3374 viewsSwansea_Blue

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:30 - Jul 30 by mos

It’s total BS although the claim was that if you lived in a town/city centre where water is re-used, then you’ll grow them because of the high numbers of women that take the pill, their oestrogen isn’t filtered out of the water supply; men’s oestrogen levels are higher as a result of this so you begin to form features which are typical of a female.

I imagine it’s all false, although the ridiculous claim was backed up with somewhat of an explanation.

Apparently it's not rubbish at all. There's a growing body of evidence suggesting that estrogens in in the environment impacts on the physiolgy and behaviour in animals (including us) and plants. The headlines people are talking about here may be the usual tabloid rubbish, but the issue is real and the effects have been measured. They include links to breast cancer, prostate cancer and reductions in male fertility.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:00 - Jul 31 with 3239 viewsmos

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 09:46 - Jul 31 by Swansea_Blue

Apparently it's not rubbish at all. There's a growing body of evidence suggesting that estrogens in in the environment impacts on the physiolgy and behaviour in animals (including us) and plants. The headlines people are talking about here may be the usual tabloid rubbish, but the issue is real and the effects have been measured. They include links to breast cancer, prostate cancer and reductions in male fertility.

Humans have a massive impact on the environment and global ecology and it’s scary. Even the small things are having an impact like you said, but with the up and coming new science of nanotechnology we should expect to see more problems arise since the filters in our water treatment systems can’t filter out the nanoparticles due to them being so small.

Furthermore we’ve already seen average global fish sizes getting smaller due to the laws and regulations surrounding fishing; quotas on fish and minimum fish length requirement means humans are destroying the ‘long length’ genes within fish.

Not only this, farmers are killing fish in local rivers and streams through the use of fertilisers which promote the growth of algae. Algae blocks the light into the river, riverbed plants can’t photosynthesise so the water has lower oxygen levels, consequently the fish die due to not being able to respire.

Loads of other stuff too, cattle farming, deforestation to name a few. We need to get our act together, although I think it is too late and there’s only so much we can do.

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:04 - Jul 31 with 3228 viewsJ2BLUE

on 09:35 - Jul 31 by _

I knew Ryorry would take it as a joke. What's your problem?

Truly impaired.

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:16 - Jul 31 with 3190 viewsRyorry

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:00 - Jul 31 by mos

Humans have a massive impact on the environment and global ecology and it’s scary. Even the small things are having an impact like you said, but with the up and coming new science of nanotechnology we should expect to see more problems arise since the filters in our water treatment systems can’t filter out the nanoparticles due to them being so small.

Furthermore we’ve already seen average global fish sizes getting smaller due to the laws and regulations surrounding fishing; quotas on fish and minimum fish length requirement means humans are destroying the ‘long length’ genes within fish.

Not only this, farmers are killing fish in local rivers and streams through the use of fertilisers which promote the growth of algae. Algae blocks the light into the river, riverbed plants can’t photosynthesise so the water has lower oxygen levels, consequently the fish die due to not being able to respire.

Loads of other stuff too, cattle farming, deforestation to name a few. We need to get our act together, although I think it is too late and there’s only so much we can do.

Not actually too late - yet -

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:36 - Jul 31 with 3156 viewsmos

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:16 - Jul 31 by Ryorry

Not actually too late - yet -

Agreed, although this would require a large effort from all major countries in the world. Sadly we’ve already seen the second largest CO2 emitter state that they are no longer a part of the Paris agreement on reducing climate change through slowing their contribution to global warming. Which is of course Donald Trump’s USA.

Fortunately though we are seeing mass movements for greener energy (solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal).

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 09:08 - Aug 1 with 3017 viewstractordownsouth

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:23 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

FFS J2, what did I tell you about watching too much InfoWars?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 09:52 - Aug 1 with 2986 viewsSwansea_Blue

Drinking tap water gives you boobs on 23:00 - Jul 31 by mos

Yep. The list is almost endless when we’re talking about pollution. But we can clean up our act. Many of our rivers used to be in hell of a state and largely devoid of migratory fish and larger mammals like otters. But that situation is much improved now (thanks mainly to EU legislation, butnprobably best not to go there!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024