Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewed Interest From ITFC - Tom Bradshaw 22:04 - Jul 31 with 1776 viewsDecageBruce

Have posted elsewhere on this subject but have been told tonight that there has been an interest from us for TB. No concrete offer as far as player is aware but has been told to be on standby for talks if a valuation met.

Uninformed (my) gut feeling is that this may be on the back of sales today and interest In Waghorn but just wanted to share.

Not Def info and, as per my 1st post years ago, melted cheese
Renewed Interest From ITFC - Tom Bradshaw on 22:12 - Jul 31 with 1604 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I spoke to Barnsley fan on him. His view was he would be a poor signing. He isnt quick enough or strong enough for the championship. Neat and tidy and generally scores tap ins and untidy scuffs. More a fox in the box type but doesnt offer a lot else. Well suited decent L1 player is his opinion. Thinks he'd be decent for them this season but would be happy to take some cash for him.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Renewed Interest From ITFC - Tom Bradshaw on 22:49 - Jul 31 with 1281 viewsDecageBruce

Renewed Interest From ITFC - Tom Bradshaw on 22:12 - Jul 31 by Terry_Nutkins

I spoke to Barnsley fan on him. His view was he would be a poor signing. He isnt quick enough or strong enough for the championship. Neat and tidy and generally scores tap ins and untidy scuffs. More a fox in the box type but doesnt offer a lot else. Well suited decent L1 player is his opinion. Thinks he'd be decent for them this season but would be happy to take some cash for him.

I don’t disagree.

My previous posts have reflected similar views from Barnsley fans but wanted to pass on information I had had shared.

My personal view is that we willnot meet anywhere near the value Barnsley want but agree that they probably want too much
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024