Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? 14:13 - Aug 1 with 5504 viewsSomethingBlue

I'm guessing not, although I just bought a ticket for my brother-in-law and NS lower doesn't have a great deal left, which is moderately encouraging. Assume holiday season and a middling-to-low away attendance won't help either. Be brilliant if the fans could help give this new era the start it deserves; if we get off to a flyer then who knows?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:15 - Aug 1 with 3680 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Personally, I think it will be over 20K. I think the Wham friendly was a sign that fans are excited at what is going on. I am going for the first time for a couple of seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:17 - Aug 1 with 3655 viewsCurrie10

Think Blackburn will bring a few.

Be disappointing if less than 20k for first game of a new era.
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 3649 viewswkj

I reckon it will be high too, we have had a good summer, so I doubt there will be as many sun chasers going abroad this year as usual and missing the first game. I must admit I have enjoyed a lot of local day trips this summer vs going away for a couple of weeks.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 3648 viewsITFCBlues

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:15 - Aug 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Personally, I think it will be over 20K. I think the Wham friendly was a sign that fans are excited at what is going on. I am going for the first time for a couple of seasons.

Of that 15k at the West Ham game, I’d guess half were West Ham fans

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 3647 viewsNazemariner

Of course we can.....

If our fans are motivated to get to this game then they never will be.
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:23 - Aug 1 with 3583 viewsSomethingBlue

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:15 - Aug 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hope so — I'm not really an expert on what the levels on ITFC Direct mean but it didn't look a huge crowd to me, good chance of NS Lower being near-full though which is perhaps a good litmus test.

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:25 - Aug 1 with 3560 viewsCurrie10

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:23 - Aug 1 by SomethingBlue

Hope so — I'm not really an expert on what the levels on ITFC Direct mean but it didn't look a huge crowd to me, good chance of NS Lower being near-full though which is perhaps a good litmus test.

Yeah looks quite poor at the minute but we'll see
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:30 - Aug 1 with 3512 viewshaughleyblue74

Of course 20k now all the " I will be back when Micks gone" crowd are back on board 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:31 - Aug 1 with 3505 viewsIllinoisblue

it'd be nice but 17k or thereabouts probably more likely. Be surprised if Blackburn bring any more than 1,000.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:31 - Aug 1 with 3500 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:17 - Aug 1 by Currie10

Think Blackburn will bring a few.

Be disappointing if less than 20k for first game of a new era.

Blackburn rarely bring many. We certainly take a lot more there than they bring to us.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:38 - Aug 1 with 3440 viewsSWGF

They’ve sold 16k so far, inc away

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:41 - Aug 1 with 3411 viewsCurrie10

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:31 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

Blackburn rarely bring many. We certainly take a lot more there than they bring to us.

We take sod all there also.

Reckon first game of the season they'll bring at least 1200 ?
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:41 - Aug 1 with 3412 viewsSomethingBlue

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:38 - Aug 1 by SWGF

They’ve sold 16k so far, inc away

Even given the time of year, that really is poor.

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:43 - Aug 1 with 3398 viewshorsehollerer

Not looking great at the moment but I expect a late surge, especially if we can sign Tilt and/or Jackson by the end of the week (and the club keeps posting pics on social media of the glorious PR turf in the sunshine!) - so we might just get there.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:52 - Aug 1 with 3326 viewsskyblue23

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:43 - Aug 1 by horsehollerer

Not looking great at the moment but I expect a late surge, especially if we can sign Tilt and/or Jackson by the end of the week (and the club keeps posting pics on social media of the glorious PR turf in the sunshine!) - so we might just get there.

There will be more, I'm trying to get cover for my little one but struggling, and if I manage to get cover 2 more will come with me. So i'm sure it'll go up the sooner we get to kick off.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 11:39 - Aug 2 with 3044 viewsCurrie10

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 14:52 - Aug 1 by skyblue23

There will be more, I'm trying to get cover for my little one but struggling, and if I manage to get cover 2 more will come with me. So i'm sure it'll go up the sooner we get to kick off.

This is a joke before I get down arrowed to hell but it's hardly likely to do the opposite closer to kick off ;)
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 11:40 - Aug 2 with 3032 viewsskyblue23

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 11:39 - Aug 2 by Currie10

This is a joke before I get down arrowed to hell but it's hardly likely to do the opposite closer to kick off ;)

You've saved yourself one big down arrow haha!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:28 - Aug 2 with 2907 viewscrazyblue68

Around 17k. There wont be 20k plus more than twice all season. Once people stop going, its a hell of a job to get them to return. Evans fault there. Waiting around too long to do anything about the rot. He lost a big audience.
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 2905 viewsReuser_is_God

Just a few single seats left now in SBRL

A few colleagues went to the West Ham game but aren't going Saturday, odd if you ask me.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 12:30]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:31 - Aug 2 with 2881 viewswkj

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:28 - Aug 2 by crazyblue68

Around 17k. There wont be 20k plus more than twice all season. Once people stop going, its a hell of a job to get them to return. Evans fault there. Waiting around too long to do anything about the rot. He lost a big audience.

Are the goings on of carrot road so dull you have to resort to keeping up with East Anglia's favourite club? bless

Crybaby

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:32 - Aug 2 with 2870 viewswkj

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:29 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

A few colleagues went to the West Ham game but aren't going Saturday, odd if you ask me.

Very odd, some people see West Ham as some kind of huge team I guess

Crybaby

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:33 - Aug 2 with 2852 viewsNo9

If it is as hot as the forecaster's are suggesting it won't be pleasant in non shaded areas will it?
Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:34 - Aug 2 with 2844 viewsKieran_Knows

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:29 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

Do you need to pick your paper ticket up? Or did they send in the post?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:35 - Aug 2 with 2835 viewsReuser_is_God

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:34 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

Yeah I've got it buh.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:35 - Aug 2 with 2834 viewswkj

Can we get 20k in there on Saturday? on 12:34 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

Aren't they print at home mostly now?

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024