Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... 18:26 - Aug 1 with 4616 viewsSomethingBlue

... says the impeccably-connected John Percy. We're in for quite a week ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:28 - Aug 1 with 4567 viewsIllinoisblue

that seems absurdly low for a youngish World Cup defender.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:30 - Aug 1 with 4540 viewsSomethingBlue

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:28 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

Yep. I'd want at least double that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:31 - Aug 1 with 4529 viewsportmanking

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:28 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

Would have to agree, but it's only a starting offer and he does only have a year left on his deal.

1.75m and I'd say let's find another left back from the lower leagues for a third of that cash.

#thrifty
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:31 - Aug 1 with 4513 viewsDanTheMan

Agree with above, at least double. And we'd need another left back lined up.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:33 - Aug 1 with 4474 viewsmonty_radio

As L1 / L2 players, sometimes with less than two seasons under their belts at that level, and also with contracts running down, seem to start at upwards of half-a-million and proceed rapidly upwards, that doesn't seem quite the ticket for seasons of Championship experience and a World Cup with a strong nation.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:40 - Aug 1 with 4355 viewsBloomBlue

£4m minimum he played in the WC FFS
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:42 - Aug 1 with 4346 viewsportmanking

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:40 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

So you'd pay £4m for Saudi Arabia's left back?
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:44 - Aug 1 with 4321 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:40 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

Stokies love a long throw!
🙌🏐
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 19:35 - Aug 1 with 4099 viewsBloomBlue

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:42 - Aug 1 by portmanking

So you'd pay £4m for Saudi Arabia's left back?

That's not the point if Blackpool think they can get £1m for a defender not playing at championship level we should be looking for a lot more for a defender who has championship experience and played in the WC.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 20:05 - Aug 1 with 3913 viewsBlueGuru

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 19:35 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

That's not the point if Blackpool think they can get £1m for a defender not playing at championship level we should be looking for a lot more for a defender who has championship experience and played in the WC.

Not only that Tilt has literally 1 season as a full time pro footballer under his belt.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 20:18 - Aug 1 with 3873 viewssuffolkpoker

Snap sell for £1m - decent defending full back but I would rather an attacking full back with a sweet left foot

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 20:21 - Aug 1 with 3853 viewsolimar

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 18:30 - Aug 1 by SomethingBlue

Yep. I'd want at least double that.

Id presume his contract situation is a factor too. If its not done in the next week, then January could see him go for nothing.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 3833 viewsElderGrizzly

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 20:21 - Aug 1 by olimar

Id presume his contract situation is a factor too. If its not done in the next week, then January could see him go for nothing.

Although if one of the favourites for promotion want our left back, i’d suggest we might want to keep him?
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 01:25 - Aug 2 with 3652 viewsmadmouse1959

Yes, I,d sell Knudsen right now for £1 million. His contract is running down and it is time for him to move on.
(Leighton Baines might be up for grabs)

At first I thought there were promising signs for Knudsen but he always seems to fall short. Last season we had little threat down the left and I feel MM should of experimented . In McCarthys last season Knudsen could of been pushed up to left midfield to encourage him to be more threatening going forward. That would of seen whether he had more to his game or not. Sadly though, that would never of happened under MM and his "defend at all costs" tactics..

shampoo dave

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 01:54 - Aug 2 with 3625 viewsartsbossbeard

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 01:25 - Aug 2 by madmouse1959

Yes, I,d sell Knudsen right now for £1 million. His contract is running down and it is time for him to move on.
(Leighton Baines might be up for grabs)

At first I thought there were promising signs for Knudsen but he always seems to fall short. Last season we had little threat down the left and I feel MM should of experimented . In McCarthys last season Knudsen could of been pushed up to left midfield to encourage him to be more threatening going forward. That would of seen whether he had more to his game or not. Sadly though, that would never of happened under MM and his "defend at all costs" tactics..

Stupid dino mick.

He should've checked if Bart fancied a run out up front. Maybe he'd have signed that contract quicker.

2 years time and Mick will be found responsible for global warming, an African genocide and Brexit going to plop.

Clegg out.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 02:33 - Aug 2 with 3578 viewsjeremydizzle

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 01:54 - Aug 2 by artsbossbeard

Stupid dino mick.

He should've checked if Bart fancied a run out up front. Maybe he'd have signed that contract quicker.

2 years time and Mick will be found responsible for global warming, an African genocide and Brexit going to plop.

Clegg out.

Sell him. He expressed he’d follow McCarthy anyway. He has passion but is he that good ? I’d go for a hungry young player who craves success not Knudsen who seems like he warrants a start
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 06:16 - Aug 2 with 3478 viewstcblue

Crikey, he really still is a scapegoat then - we're massively down on defenders (particularly at CB where I think Jonas is flourishing) and people want to sell him on the cheap.

Keep, unless he's asking for nuts money for contract renewal. His flexibility and team ethic are worth it alone.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 06:19 - Aug 2 with 3473 viewsimsureazzure

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 01:54 - Aug 2 by artsbossbeard

Stupid dino mick.

Clegg out.

No none of that, just the lowest league position and worst football seen in 58 years at PR.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:00 - Aug 2 with 3388 viewscobbler

Reject that offer.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:10 - Aug 2 with 3326 viewsReuser_is_God

If that’s their 1st offer then that’ll be rejected, reckon we can get them up closer to £2m.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:27 - Aug 2 with 3288 viewsMullet

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 06:19 - Aug 2 by imsureazzure

No none of that, just the lowest league position and worst football seen in 58 years at PR.

Except the top flight didn’t used to be 20 teams did it?

Clearly you and I don’t remember Milburn, but he’s not even produced the worst or second worst football under Evans.

If you must trot stuff out, at least make it oranges and oranges not opinion dressed fact.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:47 - Aug 2 with 3233 viewsOsborneOneNil

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:27 - Aug 2 by Mullet

Except the top flight didn’t used to be 20 teams did it?

Clearly you and I don’t remember Milburn, but he’s not even produced the worst or second worst football under Evans.

If you must trot stuff out, at least make it oranges and oranges not opinion dressed fact.

Guess his point is the football last year was extremely poor, horrible to watch, coupled with our lowest finish in over half a century. That could lead to it being labelled as the worst football seen here.
Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:49 - Aug 2 with 3213 viewsMullet

Stoke have bid £1m for Knudsen ... on 07:47 - Aug 2 by OsborneOneNil

Guess his point is the football last year was extremely poor, horrible to watch, coupled with our lowest finish in over half a century. That could lead to it being labelled as the worst football seen here.

The only reason for the lowest finish was that previously Mick stopped it from happening.

I thought that “style” had nothing to do with league places, hence the argument that Hurst could play better football, but not need to finish as high? Sounds familiar no?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024