Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
22:08 - Aug 1 with 1084 views_

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:12 - Aug 1 with 1060 viewsSitfcB

I hate not knowing a lot about them, it’s like going to a new class in school where you don’t know anyone, but then after a few weeks/months it feel like you’ve known them years.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:19 - Aug 1 with 1015 viewstextbackup

Hand on heart never heard of any of them.

If I was asked to name our squad now I’d also struggle.

I get asked by the early 20’s at work to join the fanstasy football leagues too, big problem there, Town have been out of prem so long I couldn’t name many prem players.

I think I’ve hust got older and things have taken up brain where football stuff used to!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1005 viewsHipsterectomy

Better than thinking you know what to expect from players such as Nathan Ellington, Tamas Priskin, David Healy etc

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1003 views_

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:12 - Aug 1 by SitfcB

I hate not knowing a lot about them, it’s like going to a new class in school where you don’t know anyone, but then after a few weeks/months it feel like you’ve known them years.

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1001 viewsTIB

I like his approach so far. He wants young hungry players, who as a natural next step need to play in the Championship. If Nolan, Nsiala, Tilt and Jackson sign I’ll be very impressed...if Waggy then stays it’ll be one of the best windows I’ve seen...providing they do the business

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 974 views_

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:20 - Aug 1 by TIB

I like his approach so far. He wants young hungry players, who as a natural next step need to play in the Championship. If Nolan, Nsiala, Tilt and Jackson sign I’ll be very impressed...if Waggy then stays it’ll be one of the best windows I’ve seen...providing they do the business

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:25 - Aug 1 with 953 viewsTractorWood

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:19 - Aug 1 by textbackup

Hand on heart never heard of any of them.

If I was asked to name our squad now I’d also struggle.

I get asked by the early 20’s at work to join the fanstasy football leagues too, big problem there, Town have been out of prem so long I couldn’t name many prem players.

I think I’ve hust got older and things have taken up brain where football stuff used to!

I'm exactly the same. Use to live and breath football at all levels across most of the world. I don't even know who is Southampton manger now. The money has ruined elite club level football for me.

I've absolutely no idea about any of our signings either. Hope we keep Knudsen, Waghorn et al.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:25 - Aug 1 with 951 viewsTIB

on 22:23 - Aug 1 by _

Waggy I’d like to stay...he’s a likeable lad but Hurst is certainly bringing the changes and what will be will be. Exciting times ahead.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

on 22:31 - Aug 1 with 914 views_

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:25 - Aug 1 by TIB

Waggy I’d like to stay...he’s a likeable lad but Hurst is certainly bringing the changes and what will be will be. Exciting times ahead.

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:33 - Aug 1 with 900 viewsReuser_is_God

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:25 - Aug 1 by TractorWood

I'm exactly the same. Use to live and breath football at all levels across most of the world. I don't even know who is Southampton manger now. The money has ruined elite club level football for me.

I've absolutely no idea about any of our signings either. Hope we keep Knudsen, Waghorn et al.

Mark Hughes

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 22:37 - Aug 1 with 867 views_

It's just struck me that I know next to nothing about most of our signings.. on 22:33 - Aug 1 by Reuser_is_God

Mark Hughes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024