Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters 10:42 - Aug 2 with 1209 viewsflimflam

Some sensible predictions in there but a few rose tinted glasses too

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/championship-media-predictions-1-56337

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters on 10:59 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsgt81

Just read the same article on EADT, I doubt we'll be relegated as we have mostly the same squad as last season with a few unknowns added.

Main concern is the defence if we don't manage to get any additions but think we have enough going forward that we'll score enough to win games.
Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters on 11:09 - Aug 2 with 1080 viewsflimflam

Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters on 10:59 - Aug 2 by gt81

Just read the same article on EADT, I doubt we'll be relegated as we have mostly the same squad as last season with a few unknowns added.

Main concern is the defence if we don't manage to get any additions but think we have enough going forward that we'll score enough to win games.

I am quite confident we will comfortably finish in the top half and with a little luck maybe push play offs :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters on 11:17 - Aug 2 with 1041 viewsusm

I see both Bolton and Sheff Utd predict we will go down...hahaha ....we def got to both of them.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Interesting outlook from Championship club reporters on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 889 viewsOldsmoker

It's all rot isn't it?
Spent a bit of time googling predictions for last season.
General opinion was Sunderland finishing 10th to 12th.
Town were 19th to 23rd.
So, it's just a bit of fun or complete pants but not to be taken seriously.
No one knows and that's what makes Championship football so special - anyone can beat anyone.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024