Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided 11:50 - Aug 2 with 1591 viewsmuccletonjoe

We await for a week today to roll round and discover we didn't actually sign Tilt, Nsaila, Nolan , or Jackson.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 11:51 - Aug 2 with 1574 viewsKieran_Knows

Christ, cheer up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 11:56 - Aug 2 with 1537 viewsportmanking

Life must be so sad for you.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 11:58 - Aug 2 with 1519 viewsBackToRussia

OK then

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:01 - Aug 2 with 1502 viewshammo56

I said to somebody this morning it wouldn't surprise me if we only make one or at the most 2 other signings.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:02 - Aug 2 with 1485 viewswkj

Here... you need this more than I do...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:07 - Aug 2 with 1438 viewsOsborneOneNil

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:01 - Aug 2 by hammo56

I said to somebody this morning it wouldn't surprise me if we only make one or at the most 2 other signings.

Great. And what did they say?
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:09 - Aug 2 with 1420 viewshammo56

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:07 - Aug 2 by OsborneOneNil

Great. And what did they say?

They thought I was being optimistic.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:16 - Aug 2 with 1381 viewsOsborneOneNil

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:09 - Aug 2 by hammo56

They thought I was being optimistic.

Optimistic with 1 more signing?

Did you tell them maybe they're too pessimistic?
Login to get fewer ads

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:18 - Aug 2 with 1360 viewsericclacton

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:02 - Aug 2 by wkj

Here... you need this more than I do...

Mmmmmm beautiful and right up my street.

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:20 - Aug 2 with 1338 viewswkj

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:18 - Aug 2 by ericclacton

Mmmmmm beautiful and right up my street.

Goodness me Eric, you are really spoiling us with this lovely lady

Crybaby

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:20 - Aug 2 with 1328 viewshammo56

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:16 - Aug 2 by OsborneOneNil

Optimistic with 1 more signing?

Did you tell them maybe they're too pessimistic?

Nope we decided to see what Mystic Meg has to say.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:23 - Aug 2 with 1306 viewscrazyblue68

Im not expecting any. Evans wont offer what the clubs want for the players. End of story.
Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:26 - Aug 2 with 1271 viewswkj

Now that euphoria of yesterday's bids has subsided on 12:23 - Aug 2 by crazyblue68

Im not expecting any. Evans wont offer what the clubs want for the players. End of story.

I too am quite pleased he has our financial security at heart

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024