Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42646 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1564 viewsIpswich_Crazy

No strikers to talk of

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1564 viewsSitfcB

Hope Phil has got good 4G then

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1564 viewsIpswich_Crazy

we will be doomed

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1563 viewsGavTWTD

I'd rather it happened sooner than later, so we can get bodies in

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1562 viewsIpswich_Crazy

we will be doomed

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Aug 2 with 1559 viewsGavTWTD

That's not like you crazy

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Aug 2 with 1559 viewsIpswich_Crazy

im being realistic

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Aug 2 with 1549 viewsIpswich_Crazy

If Marcus Evans wants Ipswich to challenge for the top 6 he needs to eather keep hold of Waggy or hive Hurst some more money to get a good replacement in

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1544 viewsJ2BLUE

hello all

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1544 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I dont see us getting any where near the top 6 at this rate, I hope im wrong but I cant see it

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1542 viewsblueblood_soldier

I think Boro won’t come In For waggy and and we will end up going back to Sheffield saying you know that 5mil offer, is

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1542 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue {redcard}

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1542 viewsGavTWTD

I think time would be the biggest issue, that's why I'd prefer it sorted asap

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1541 viewsNazemariner

This year is about building a squad that can challenge next season
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1541 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 1541 viewsBluebell

Have I missed it?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 1540 viewsGavTWTD

It's at 1:30

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 1540 viewsBluebell

It said 1.30 earlier now it says 1.00.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 1539 viewsGavTWTD

or thereabouts

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 1539 viewsJ2BLUE

i don't recognise your authority crazy

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 1539 viewsBluebell

Ah thanks Gav. How are you?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1535 viewsSitfcB

I’m hoping it works on my TV

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1535 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I like Hurst how he is so honest, unlike Mick the dinosaur!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1534 viewsKieran_Knows

Yeah Bluebell, you missed it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1534 viewsITFCBlues

JCCCCCCCCC

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024