Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42647 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1441 viewsGavTWTD

well, they're idiots or aren't town fans

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1441 viewsjayceee

instead of "at the minute" we will be getting "at this moment in time"
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1441 viewsNuggets

That’s people winding you up surely

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1439 viewsPositivelyPortman

Steadfastly refusing to give PH any credit so far.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1439 viewsianmarshall10

PH 100% faith in its exciting times at Town I think
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1439 viewsfarkenhell

Why would any ITFC supporter want Hurst to fail?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1438 viewsJewels

I am 100% behind PH even if we do go down to the 1st Div. Nothing can be worse that the last 2 years with MM.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1437 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav I sent you a PM

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1435 viewsBluebell

Either you are a fan or not! You support the team whoever the manager is even if you don't like him.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1435 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

I-follow should work anywhere this season no vpn required

Poll: Which of these will happen first?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1431 viewsPositivelyPortman

So they can say to me “told you so”

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1430 viewsNazemariner

come on Hursty........some of us have work to be getting on with.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1426 viewsGavTWTD

Make your mind up crazy

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1426 viewsNuggets

Only reason I can think is that those fans were so pro Mick that they value their own opinion over the club

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 1426 viewsIpswich_Crazy

We must get behind the lads saturday!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsIpswich_Crazy

sorry gav, it will be the last time

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsjayceee

No one wants him to fail if they are a supporter. But I think it's a bit early to be singing PH's praises. Results are what will count.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsianmarshall10

Hopefully a full house👍🏻
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsBluebell

Either you are a fan or not. You support the team whoever the manager is even if you don't like him.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’m with you Jewels

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1414 viewsNuggets

Any news on season ticket numbers?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 1413 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

Still waiting for the "event." Don't see anything about it on iFollow either.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1410 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I was impressed with the performance against west ham

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1408 viewschristiand

Afternoon all, time to move on and embrace the new!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1408 viewsIpswich_Crazy

lste?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024