Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, 16:51 - Aug 2 with 2283 viewsWorcester

they will come in handy when we are relegated.
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 16:53 - Aug 2 with 2271 viewsBackToRussia

You're a tit

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 2221 views_

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 2221 viewshomer_123

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 16:53 - Aug 2 by BackToRussia

You're a tit

Tilt.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:09 - Aug 2 with 2208 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible level of trolling. Minimal effort. Poor content

1/10

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:16 - Aug 2 with 2182 viewsnorth_stand77

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 16:53 - Aug 2 by BackToRussia

You're a tit

He's not a tit, he's a budgie
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 17:17]
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:43 - Aug 2 with 2127 viewsbontcho

Bet Leicester wish they’d never have signed Kante and Vardy.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:29 - Aug 2 with 2045 viewsBlueBadger

I like how this div, with one post has not only outed himself as a budgie but one 'Leaky' who's upvoted him as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:51 - Aug 2 with 2019 viewsWestover

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:16 - Aug 2 by north_stand77

Difference?
Login to get fewer ads

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:54 - Aug 2 with 2004 viewsGeoffSentence

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:16 - Aug 2 by north_stand77

Obvious budgie on a wind up. Straight on the div list.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:56 - Aug 2 with 1997 viewsm14_blue

I genuinely can't imagine ever being so sad as to sign up to a Norwich website to 'troll'.

Do one budgie.

The tide has turned, we're coming for you and you know it.
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:58 - Aug 2 with 1990 viewswkj

I didn't think Norwich had made that many signings, glad you're prepped for the future though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 1920 viewsnorth_stand77

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:51 - Aug 2 by Westover

Difference?

Exactly.
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 20:54 - Aug 2 with 1895 viewsTIB

As one of the judges here on TWTD’s Got Trolls...it’s a no from me.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 20:56 - Aug 2 with 1888 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 15:09 - Aug 4 with 1670 viewsWorcester

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 17:09 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Terrible level of trolling. Minimal effort. Poor content

1/10

come on at least 2/10 surely I got at these nice people upset...
It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 09:54 - Aug 6 with 1555 viewsLeaky

It's nice that we are signing so many players from the lower leagues, on 19:29 - Aug 2 by BlueBadger

I like how this div, with one post has not only outed himself as a budgie but one 'Leaky' who's upvoted him as well.

Up voted him by mistake should been down. Not used to posting on her via a phone as i'm in hospital.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024