Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be 08:23 - Aug 3 with 1111 viewsmaccyd9

able to be included tomorrow?

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:24 - Aug 3 with 1109 viewsKieran_Knows

Think its 12pm today (for contracted players).

Free transfers have until a certain time tomorrow I think.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:25 - Aug 3 with 1091 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:24 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

Think its 12pm today (for contracted players).

Free transfers have until a certain time tomorrow I think.

Busy morning then!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:26 - Aug 3 with 1082 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:25 - Aug 3 by Reuser_is_God

Busy morning then!

I'm going to be boring and say we'll just have Tayo Edun in for tomorrow!

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:30 - Aug 3 with 1042 viewsmaccyd9

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:26 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

I think you are probably right.

Unless the deals for Nolan and Nsiala are done as quick loans today to be formalised as permanent deals next week in order for them to be in for tomorrow as I'd expect both to start if signed in time.
Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:31 - Aug 3 with 1037 viewsmoughm

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:26 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

I agree , can't see Nolan / Nsiala deal being done before 12:00pm.

Don't know if we are genuinely in for Jordan Graham.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 1029 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:30 - Aug 3 by maccyd9

Unless the deals for Nolan and Nsiala are done as quick loans today to be formalised as permanent deals next week in order for them to be in for tomorrow as I'd expect both to start if signed in time.

Indeed. Would be nice if we could get Nolan and Nsiala in early next week to give them a fulls weeks training with the side ready for Rotherham away though.

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 1000 viewsMullet

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:30 - Aug 3 by maccyd9

That would potentially mean Chalobah, Donacien, Nolan, Nsiala, Edun, Graham as potential loans in the interim. Could cause a few headaches for the first couple of games!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:41 - Aug 3 with 977 viewsmaccyd9

Anyone know what time players have to be registered by today to be on 08:37 - Aug 3 by Mullet

That would potentially mean Chalobah, Donacien, Nolan, Nsiala, Edun, Graham as potential loans in the interim. Could cause a few headaches for the first couple of games!

Certainly, but would imagine then Nolan, Nsiala and Donacien would be made permanent asap thereafter, perhaps even before Rotherham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024