Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Bogle! 09:15 - Aug 3 with 3852 viewsThijssens_Tash

BOGLE NEARS IPSWICH SWITCH

Cardiff’s Omar Bogle appears set for a loan move to Ipswich, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the Championship club have made an offer for the striker to take him for the 2018/19 season.

The 25-year-old signed for Cardiff for £1m from Wigan last summer and he scored three times 12 appearances.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:15]
And Bogle! on 09:16 - Aug 3 with 3055 viewsmoughm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11707/11458917/ipswich-set-to-take-cardif

COME ON YOU BLUES!

And Bogle! on 09:18 - Aug 3 with 3009 viewsThijssens_Tash

Gonna have to offload a few at this rate, our squad will be huge if we sign all we have been heavily linked with
And Bogle! on 09:18 - Aug 3 with 3009 viewsKieran_Knows

Can only presume both Garner and Waghorn are off?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

And Bogle! on 09:18 - Aug 3 with 2996 viewsWeirdFishes

I'd take him, has a point to prove.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

And Bogle! on 09:19 - Aug 3 with 2973 viewsReuser_is_God

And Bogle! on 09:18 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

Or Jackson isn’t happening?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

And Bogle! on 09:19 - Aug 3 with 2972 viewsStokieBlue

And Bogle! on 09:18 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

Or Waghorn is staying and we can't afford the other striker he wants so a loan makes sense to get more cover.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

And Bogle! on 09:21 - Aug 3 with 2908 viewsmoughm

Paul Hurst type of striker . scored loads of goals for Hursty at Grimsby.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

And Bogle! on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 2893 viewsBackToRussia

Hurst is going HAM

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

And Bogle! on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 2858 viewsTIB

I thought Hurst and Bogle had a falling out at Grimsby?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

And Bogle! on 09:24 - Aug 3 with 2820 viewsKieran_Knows

And Bogle! on 09:19 - Aug 3 by Reuser_is_God

Or Jackson isn’t happening?

True, didn't think of that.

EDIT - presume priced out of a move for Jackson if we're spending a fair chunk of money on Nolan and Nsiala?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:24]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

And Bogle! on 09:24 - Aug 3 with 2797 viewsThijssens_Tash

Surely the likes of Garner, Sears, Knudsen, Spence, Rowe must be off, and of course Waghorn still if that happens
And Bogle! on 09:25 - Aug 3 with 2767 viewsstig4532

Scored against us for Cardiff last October (3-1). Also scored against Naaarwich last December. It's a sign he'll do business for us!!
And Bogle! on 09:26 - Aug 3 with 2727 viewsTIB

And Bogle! on 09:24 - Aug 3 by Thijssens_Tash

Surely the likes of Garner, Sears, Knudsen, Spence, Rowe must be off, and of course Waghorn still if that happens

I'm still not convinced Waggy will go...we saved a lot getting rid of Mick, Didz, Hyam, Carayol etc this summer...add in player sales and the world cup money...probably looking at around £6m there so I don't think we'd necessarily have to sell Waggy to bring all these in...especially now if Bogle comes on loan as I'd assume that means Jackson isn't coming in for a fee. Exciting times either way.

And Bogle! on 09:27 - Aug 3 with 2726 viewsmoughm

scored 19 in both seasons he played for hurst at Grimsby Town.

didn't he score against us for Cardiff at there place afew seasons back

COME ON YOU BLUES!

And Bogle! on 09:27 - Aug 3 with 2709 viewsDanFord

And Bogle! on 09:22 - Aug 3 by TIB

They did and so I hope this is true. I can't do this without it being seen by some as a pop at Mick, but the previous manager had a couple of players where he seemed to have a disagreement and openly said they'd never play for him again. If Hurst can actually reach out to players he may have not agreed with previously but recognise they may have talent that can help improve us that's great. One of my biggest grievances with Mick was the handling of Marriott, who I thought was a real talent but instead of putting an arm round him (Mick may have done this loads of time and lost patience admittedly I don't know the full story) I don't know, it seemed like he just got rid. One summer he came back overweight, the next McCarthy praised him and then he was gone. This could have all been Bogle's fault but if it wasn't and Hurst can admit he isn't always right and make amends that must be a good thing!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:33]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

And Bogle! on 09:29 - Aug 3 with 2645 viewsWestover

So he failed to make it at Cardiff or Peterborough last season hope I'm wrong but how can he take the place of Garner or Waggy I don't want to be pesemisstic but I can see a few of these new additions being bench warmers I'm sorry to say.
And Bogle! on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 2627 viewsRamRob

And Bogle! on 09:27 - Aug 3 by DanFord

They did and so I hope this is true. I can't do this without it being seen by some as a pop at Mick, but the previous manager had a couple of players where he seemed to have a disagreement and openly said they'd never play for him again. If Hurst can actually reach out to players he may have not agreed with previously but recognise they may have talent that can help improve us that's great. One of my biggest grievances with Mick was the handling of Marriott, who I thought was a real talent but instead of putting an arm round him (Mick may have done this loads of time and lost patience admittedly I don't know the full story) I don't know, it seemed like he just got rid. One summer he came back overweight, the next McCarthy praised him and then he was gone. This could have all been Bogle's fault but if it wasn't and Hurst can admit he isn't always right and make amends that must be a good thing!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:33]

Seems Hurst rated him but didn't work hard enough according to this
https://www.theleaguepaper.com/featured/7504/virgo-column-bogle-had-the-talent-j

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

And Bogle! on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 2618 viewsReuser_is_God

And Bogle! on 09:24 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

True, didn't think of that.

EDIT - presume priced out of a move for Jackson if we're spending a fair chunk of money on Nolan and Nsiala?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:24]

Yeah I’d imagine so.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

And Bogle! on 09:31 - Aug 3 with 2601 viewsmoughm

Bogle scored 2 against Norwich for Wigan

Then scored 1 against Norwich for Cardiff

COME ON YOU BLUES!

And Bogle! on 09:31 - Aug 3 with 2603 viewsStokieBlue

And Bogle! on 09:29 - Aug 3 by Westover

So he failed to make it at Cardiff or Peterborough last season hope I'm wrong but how can he take the place of Garner or Waggy I don't want to be pesemisstic but I can see a few of these new additions being bench warmers I'm sorry to say.

How many players do you want on the pitch?

By definition, if we sign more than say 2 strikers some are going to be on the bench - it's called a squad.

The negativity on here is very silly sometimes, anything for a moan.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

And Bogle! on 09:31 - Aug 3 with 2599 viewsTIB

Murphy was bang average on the goals front until he came to us. Different managers work for different players...by all accounts Bogle has done well under Hurst before.

And Bogle! on 09:34 - Aug 3 with 2529 viewsDanFord

That's not a bad thing though. People seem to forget we need squad players. cover, different options. I wouldn't want Crouch leading the line for us in this system but I certainly wouldn't object to him being on the bench to get on the end of crosses at 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go. Not everyone is being signed to start. Bogle would be a great option off the bench and if he does more than that then it's win win.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

And Bogle! on 09:37 - Aug 3 with 2480 viewsMullet

And Bogle! on 09:22 - Aug 3 by TIB

He always denied it, but Grimsby fans are adamant they did. Dropped him for 3 games I think then moved him on.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

And Bogle! on 09:38 - Aug 3 with 2462 viewswkj

At this rate I am considering filing civil action against town, I have gone through so many F5 keys this last week, I am almost broke.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

And Bogle! on 09:39 - Aug 3 with 2430 viewsTIB

And Bogle! on 09:38 - Aug 3 by wkj

At this rate I am considering filing civil action against town, I have gone through so many F5 keys this last week, I am almost broke.

I've edited the Town FIFA 18 squad about 20 times before starting a new career...best go remove Jackson and add in Bogle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024