Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Bogle! 09:15 - Aug 3 with 3850 viewsThijssens_Tash

BOGLE NEARS IPSWICH SWITCH

Cardiff’s Omar Bogle appears set for a loan move to Ipswich, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the Championship club have made an offer for the striker to take him for the 2018/19 season.

The 25-year-old signed for Cardiff for £1m from Wigan last summer and he scored three times 12 appearances.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:15]
And Bogle! on 09:46 - Aug 3 with 753 viewsWestover

And Bogle! on 09:31 - Aug 3 by StokieBlue

How many players do you want on the pitch?

By definition, if we sign more than say 2 strikers some are going to be on the bench - it's called a squad.

The negativity on here is very silly sometimes, anything for a moan.

SB

I'm not having a moan but I would rather keep two Championship players Waggy and Garner than take someone who couldn't cut it when given the chance, I hope he will this time.
I would have liked PH to bring in a few players not change everything at once and I'm happy with Edwards and Harrison and would like Tilt, he looks a very good player and I want some of our own lads to be given a chance.
And Bogle! on 09:49 - Aug 3 with 740 viewsDanFord

And Bogle! on 09:39 - Aug 3 by TIB

I've edited the Town FIFA 18 squad about 20 times before starting a new career...best go remove Jackson and add in Bogle

I did the same. Started a career as Hurst and then added in Harrison and Edwards just before the season started. Added Donacien in January of that season. Now about to finish the season. Have Tilt, Jackson, Nolan etc all in my transfer hub ready to bid. I'll add Bogle and Graham and Edun later too. I've played 41 games and am 4th (7 points off automatic and 5 clear of 7th).

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

And Bogle! on 10:05 - Aug 3 with 706 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

And Bogle! on 10:34 - Aug 3 with 675 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know he had a decent season or two a while back, but this smells all very Noublish to me. This is one of the least inspiring links this summer imo. Still, Hurst knows better than me (only just though).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024