Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday 13:06 - Aug 3 with 2874 viewsSnedders

Should be fun! (Sorry if already posted)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11459144/soccer-saturday-returns-th

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:07 - Aug 3 with 2838 viewsTractorCam

2-0 Ipswich in 5 mins, unbelievable Jeff!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:07 - Aug 3 with 2835 viewsReuser_is_God

Brilliant.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:08 - Aug 3 with 2825 viewsKieran_Knows

That'll be a laugh.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:09 - Aug 3 with 2808 viewswkj

I would laugh if Stelling turned to Mick after were a few goals up and said, careful what you wish for

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 2789 viewsjpring89

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:08 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

That'll be a laugh.

Only if we win to be fair. No doubt he will have a chuckle if we get done and be like. If it were me we would of held on for a point.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:11 - Aug 3 with 2773 viewsReuser_is_God

A rendition of 'Mick McCarthy, what a vvanker' would go down superbly.

Evans out

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 2754 viewswkj

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:10 - Aug 3 by jpring89

Only if we win to be fair. No doubt he will have a chuckle if we get done and be like. If it were me we would of held on for a point.

What are they doing Jeff, Town are 1-0 down and are bringing on a striker to replace a defensive midfielder? Bonkers

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 2654 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

How long before he mentions what proper blokes Skusey and Chambo are or what a great deal he got the club for Waghorn

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:40 - Aug 3 with 2494 viewsBlueBadger

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:11 - Aug 3 by Reuser_is_God

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:49 - Aug 3 with 2407 viewsSuperfrans

That will actually be worth recording and watching back. Great shout...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:50 - Aug 3 with 2389 viewsSuperfrans

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:11 - Aug 3 by Reuser_is_God

#hesgone #moveon

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:51 - Aug 3 with 2370 viewsBlueBadger

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:10 - Aug 3 by jpring89

He'd never say the second thing.

He'd say 'would have'...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:53 - Aug 3 with 2343 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:21 - Aug 3 by BullardsMagicMullet

How long before he mentions what proper blokes Skusey and Chambo are or what a great deal he got the club for Waghorn

He will most certainly mention that the ITFC rebuilding initiative is based on the money he brought to the club via Webster and Waghorn.

Which is true. Annoyingly.

Poll: W or W

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:57 - Aug 3 with 2320 viewsCoco

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:50 - Aug 3 by Superfrans

#hesgone #moveon

It’s a joke! Why do people get so touchy about that guy?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:58 - Aug 3 with 2298 viewsTractorCam

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:57 - Aug 3 by Coco

Probably because we do actually have fans stupid enough to start singing anti Mick chants knowing he'll be listening in the first game of a new era

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 2258 viewsBlueBadger

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 2222 viewsReuser_is_God

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 13:49 - Aug 3 by Superfrans

That will actually be worth recording and watching back. Great shout...

It'll be a cure for insomnia.

Evans out

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 2175 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Good team are Blackburn.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:19 - Aug 3 with 2146 viewsSuperfrans

It was actually a joke from me too. He invoked the "#hesgone #moveon" on me earlier... ;-)

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:21 - Aug 3 with 2133 viewstextbackup

so this will ensure these 90mins of support for our manager, good stuff

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mick watching Town tomorrow on Soccer Saturday on 14:58 - Aug 3 with 2007 viewsFenboyBlue

That should be interesting. No need to be bitter, I wish him well as a pundit. Shame he's not on with Merse & Thompson, quite like to hear him bellowing away in the studio so Merson drops his food. He might be quite funny and ironic, ultimately leading to punditry with Keano on ITV.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024