Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro potentially have a lot of money to play with 18:13 - Aug 3 with 1620 viewstractorboy2000

Sold Bamford for £7M to Leeds

Gibson apparently heading to Burnley for £15M

Traore going to Wolves for £18M

Would seem if anyone is going to come in for Waghorn it would be them, they could certainly blow Sheff Utd out the water and surely Derby must be slightly concerned about FFP. I wonder if we could get slightly more than the £8M we apparently want.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Boro potentially have a lot of money to play with on 18:19 - Aug 3 with 1548 viewsflimflam

I done think we will get 8.

7 would do it I reckon.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boro potentially have a lot of money to play with on 18:43 - Aug 3 with 1436 viewsvilanovablue

I'd realistically take anything over £5 Mill it's a decent return, I suspect we'll get more. I'll take us getting the Shrews players ideally another CB and striker ideally.
Boro potentially have a lot of money to play with on 20:22 - Aug 3 with 1243 viewsMVBlue

It would be pretty nice to have kept billowski and Waggorn though....

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Boro potentially have a lot of money to play with on 20:50 - Aug 3 with 1168 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

Waghorn's set piece delivery would suit a Pulis style team, I reckon he will end up there after the weekend, I'd take anything over £6m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024