Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our offer for Jackson... 21:50 - Aug 3 with 1100 viewsstrikalite

Considering Reading paid £1.2m rising to £1.5m with add ons for Marc McNulty from Coventry who scored 23 goals in 42 games last season, our offer for Jackson is very much in line with that.....Jackson scored 16 in 44 in the same League..

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:51 - Aug 3 with 1068 viewsITFCBlues

I suspect they’ll lower their demands as the window draws to a close. They’re just trying to push things as much as is possible, similar to us and Waghorn

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:52 - Aug 3 with 1050 viewsBlueBadger

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:51 - Aug 3 by ITFCBlues

I suspect they’ll lower their demands as the window draws to a close. They’re just trying to push things as much as is possible, similar to us and Waghorn

Or...we'll up ours if we've sold Waghorn and time is running out...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:54 - Aug 3 with 1020 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is within Accrington's rights to put whatever value they choose on his head though.

Their chairman pointed out that you can arrange a deal worth £100M and if the player does not agree terms there is no move. It is the same if a club is not prepared to pay compensation too. He clearly thinks a lot of Jackson and does not want to sell. I am not too sure anyone will take a punt at the price he is after. He might have a disgruntled player with decreasing transfer value as his contract winds down on his hands if he is not careful.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:55 - Aug 3 with 999 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our offer for Jackson... on 21:52 - Aug 3 by BlueBadger

Or...we'll up ours if we've sold Waghorn and time is running out...

Haven't we moved on to Bogle on loan instead?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024