Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? 22:24 - Aug 3 with 5668 viewsmikeybloo88

I was enthused by MM going and Hurst coming, but I feel flat...somebody give me reason to believe...please
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 09:20 - Aug 4 with 528 viewsPinewoodblue

Sounds to me that you are one of those fans who suffers from PMT ( pre match tension) you probably suffered this in the past but McCarthy hoof ball made you immune to it. You should be pleased it is back the game matters to you again.

Get down Portman Road and enjoy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 09:28 - Aug 4 with 514 viewslowhouseblue

i don't know what to expect today - which is exciting. last season i knew exactly what to expect to the extent that i was looking for excuses not to go.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

It's August 4th on 09:29 - Aug 4 with 514 viewsDyland

It's boiling hot. The cricket season is in full swing. Christ, there's even an exciting Test match finishing today. Silly time to start the football season... but...

If you can't get excited today, even if it's a fearful excitement rather than thinking we're going to be amazing, which we really aren't (yet, maybe) then supporting the mighty Town just may not be for you buh.

Basically cheer up you silly sausage.

COYFB

Town 2 Blackburn 1

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024