Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... 08:49 - Aug 4 with 4568 viewsunstableblue

PLEASE LET US - please let us win - PLEASE LET US WIN

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:53 - Aug 4 with 4490 viewsBurwell_Blue

Love it, gave me a shiver.

Cmon boys.
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:55 - Aug 4 with 4467 viewsDanTheMan

That's a cracking little video.

Had a dream last night we lost so woke up in a foul mood. Really excited for today.

COYB!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:55 - Aug 4 with 4457 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Really enjoyes that. Good work Ipswich!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:59 - Aug 4 with 4405 viewsBlue_Order

Goosies when Reuser pops up.
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:01 - Aug 4 with 4386 viewswkj

Props to ITFC for recognising that mikeybloo88 needed to have something to get excited about

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:15 - Aug 4 with 4279 viewshoppy

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:59 - Aug 4 by Blue_Order

The player, or the TWTD poster?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:21 - Aug 4 with 4242 viewsnorth_stand77

Brilliant stuff, some fantastic moments and wonderful goals!

Chaplows goal still makes my heart skip.

Come On You Blue Boys!
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:39 - Aug 4 with 4111 viewsBlue_Order

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:15 - Aug 4 by hoppy

The player, or the TWTD poster?

Both, mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:54 - Aug 4 with 4018 viewsBetablocker

Nailed it
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:00 - Aug 4 with 3971 viewsBluebell

Just seen that on Facebook. Made me quite emotional.

We really need to get back to those good ol' days!

Just gettting ready to leave for Ipswich. Who cares that it's a 3 hour journey? I'm really excited about the game today.

COME ON YOU BLUES!
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:11 - Aug 4 with 3906 viewshoppy

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:00 - Aug 4 by Bluebell

Just gettting ready to leave for Ipswich. Who cares that it's a 3 hour journey? I'm really excited about the game today.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Wait, you have a 3 hour journey? Why did I think you were local - have you ever mentioned it before?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:12 - Aug 4 with 3892 viewswkj

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:00 - Aug 4 by Bluebell

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Take plenty of water, I was on the Peteborough to Norwich train last week and the AC was knackered, there isn't much worse than that

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:13 - Aug 4 with 3896 viewsThe_Major

Of course, nice little dig at a team in Norfolk by also using the tagline "Inspired by our past" like they did for their kit launch, and then using the video to show that our past consists of more than just one goal in the early rounds of the only time that there was a European campaign.

Well done.
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:16 - Aug 4 with 3870 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Love it

Poll: would you rather

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:24 - Aug 4 with 3830 viewsgordon

Great to see Richard Chaplow finally given the respect he deserves by ITFC.
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 10:25 - Aug 4 with 3829 viewsSenatorBlue

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 09:21 - Aug 4 by north_stand77

Brilliant stuff, some fantastic moments and wonderful goals!

Chaplows goal still makes my heart skip.

Come On You Blue Boys!

Took my son to Watford for his first away day...twas quality, and the game that pretty much hooked him as a Town fan.

Town social media seems to be picking up in quality...great stuff, and great message...time for new heroes...
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 11:29 - Aug 4 with 3608 viewsDurovigutum

What a day to be flying to Hong Kong....
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 11:46 - Aug 4 with 3535 viewsbrazil1982

Nice montage of goals there, the Marcus Stewart double at Bolton was something to witness..
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 12:52 - Aug 4 with 3351 viewsSlambo

That was PUKKA..!!

Only thing that would've made it better would've been if it was soundtracked by The Libertines 'Time For Heroes'...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:11 - Aug 4 with 3276 viewsVic

Brilliant, sent shivers down my spine.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 3260 viewsDarth_Koont

That's a great effort.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:29 - Aug 4 with 3180 viewsRobTheMonk

Has there been someone different in charge of social media recently? The content has really improved. That Priskin goal, my word. Convinced he is one of those players that had all the attributes but never the end solution. Kind of like the numbers round in countdown where all the numbers are there for the end number but you just can't quite make it work.
Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:39 - Aug 4 with 3144 viewsDarth_Koont

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:29 - Aug 4 by RobTheMonk

Has there been someone different in charge of social media recently? The content has really improved. That Priskin goal, my word. Convinced he is one of those players that had all the attributes but never the end solution. Kind of like the numbers round in countdown where all the numbers are there for the end number but you just can't quite make it work.

It's hard to picture I know, but Priskin was THE hot young striker in the division just before we signed him. Similar goal haul to Waghorn but over a six-month period IIRC and of course 6 or 7 years younger.

He then got parachuted into a side that was struggling and the rest is history. I'm not sure we saw anything like the best of many of our signings back then like Leadbitter.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:59 - Aug 4 with 3068 viewsBackToRussia

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 13:39 - Aug 4 by Darth_Koont

It's hard to picture I know, but Priskin was THE hot young striker in the division just before we signed him. Similar goal haul to Waghorn but over a six-month period IIRC and of course 6 or 7 years younger.

He then got parachuted into a side that was struggling and the rest is history. I'm not sure we saw anything like the best of many of our signings back then like Leadbitter.

Priskin also weirdly played as a winger by Keane at times. Think Carlos Edwards was Keane's best buy.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 2887 viewsRyorry

Good effort from ITFC in firing up fans.... on 08:59 - Aug 4 by Blue_Order

"Reuser - Premiership!" with camera then panning to GB and Dale Roberts hugging and dancing a jig together, would be my no.1 go to if I were an actor needing to cry, live!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024