Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams 14:02 - Aug 4 with 2396 viewsDanTheMan

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lineup! on 14:05 - Aug 4 with 2215 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting 4-4-4 formation, with Bart at right back. And Hursty on the left wing.

I like it, a break from convention!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lineup! on 14:06 - Aug 4 with 2178 viewsrhubard

Couldn’t of picked a better line-up myself. Well happy with the exception of Sears, but we won’t have to put up with him much longer 😀😀

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

Lineup! on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 2094 viewswkj

Lineup! on 14:06 - Aug 4 by rhubard

Couldn’t of picked a better line-up myself. Well happy with the exception of Sears, but we won’t have to put up with him much longer 😀😀

Given his late surge last year, RIP Mick's Sears, Hello Paul's Sears... the boy will come good, you watch.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lineup! on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 2091 viewsBackToRussia

Very intrigued. Have no idea how this one's gonna go!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lineup! on 14:10 - Aug 4 with 2003 viewsnshearman1

Lineup! on 14:06 - Aug 4 by rhubard

On the contrary, I think Sears is a key part of his new formation in a no 10 role with plenty of pace, he is re-vitalised. I think it’s a slightly conservative line-up with only one recognised winger.
Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams on 14:15 - Aug 4 with 1876 viewsOldsmoker

When England took 10 defenders to the World Cup I thought something was odd.
Southgate played some as wing backs and that was very effective.
Some of those defenders will play in forward positions so don't despair.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams on 14:16 - Aug 4 with 1865 viewsJ2BLUE

No Emmanuel. I guess what's because Donacien can cover RB if needed.

Interesting side. Does show we need reinforcements though. Nolan and Nsiala would be great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lineup! on 14:16 - Aug 4 with 1847 viewsim_marcacus

Lineup! on 14:10 - Aug 4 by nshearman1

On the contrary, I think Sears is a key part of his new formation in a no 10 role with plenty of pace, he is re-vitalised. I think it’s a slightly conservative line-up with only one recognised winger.

Wingers?? Looks more like a Christmas tree with them 3 holding midfielders in there. Proper wacky.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams on 14:21 - Aug 4 with 1745 viewsbluesareking

That is a VERY young bench not sure whether to be excited or terrified
Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams on 14:21 - Aug 4 with 1742 viewsrexron

Why isnt Waghorn in the team in front of the goalmachine Sears? If hes not sold he should be playing.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - The Teams on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 1638 viewsreusersfreekicks

Is Needham injured?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024