Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Towns XI 15:39 - Aug 4 with 731 viewsgobs93

I've rarely been negative over the last few years (despite mick) yet this is the first time I have very little faith in our squad right now. In my opinion, we have a team of league one players. Our youth is positive but even downes couldn't get into the Luton squad at the end of last season - dozzell is our main prospect yet he's still lightweight. We look seriously bare bones - no out and out goalscorer, I know Edwards has scored but he looks scared to get involved and when he's on the ball looks weak. We lack an assombalonga, bamford, murray, Gayle - we even lack creativity which is very scary. There is no spark in the side whatsoever. Most seasons I'm optimistic but without a few quality championship level signings, we are really, really going to struggle this year.
Towns XI on 15:55 - Aug 4 with 636 viewsDarth_Koont

Whoa! Steady on.

That's one half of football. Admittedly it was pretty mediocre and some poor defensive mistakes but let's see what happens.

Oddly enough, I'm seeing the positives of Hurst and the squad having to respond to that in the second half.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024