Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1150 viewsmos

Obviously a Hurst man so should be able to fit into the squad with relative ease, although would have to adjust playing at a far more substantial club with different players to what he wasn’t used to.

But importantly he can play in that 10 role behind our striker which is what we clearly lacked this afternoon against a rigid Blackburn side.

Then a CB is needed; if we go for Nsiala then I presume that’s it regarding Tilt - we won’t chase him any longer. Could do with another striker too, or is that pushing our financial boundaries?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. on 19:49 - Aug 4 with 1130 viewspointofblue

Hurst seemed to be interested in Tilt, going by his press conference comments, even after we lodged a bid for Nsiala. I think we’re after both personally.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 1074 viewsmos

If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. on 19:49 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

Hurst seemed to be interested in Tilt, going by his press conference comments, even after we lodged a bid for Nsiala. I think we’re after both personally.

Interesting. I haven’t read or heard Hurst’s post match conference although surely only one would be needed, unless one of them can play in other positions too?

A lot of it depends on if we sell Waghorn, would expect he’ll be off which should allow us to get the players that we want in.

Doesn’t the buying window shut on the 9th of August? If so, we need to act swiftly.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 1028 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think Nolan could be to Hurst what Holland was to Burley.

No pressure mind you!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If Nolan is any good, he could be crucial. on 20:04 - Aug 4 with 1016 viewsTheDailyTractor

Let's face it. We need 2 cbs so hopefully we are in for tilt still. If chambers gets injured that would just leave one plus Wolfy.

Regarding OP. Don't want to jinx it but Nolan is that good. He would of thrived today and was exactly what we we are missing. Harrison seemed a bit isolated at times and Nolans game is an advanced attacker primarily CAM and won't be afraid to shoot from distance and play that pass that could unlock a defence. Yes we have some of those players but we can't take the risk with injury records. Dozzell will be equally as important when he's fully fit. We will get there but it's going to take time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024