Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it funny that our terrible left back 13:11 - Aug 5 with 7826 viewsSimonds92

Is wanted by 2 of the better teams in the league. The same left back that was linked with Wolves last year and is an international footballer. Not sure what all these people are thinking, why aren't they gping after Kenlock?
Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:13 - Aug 5 with 3681 viewstractorboy1978

Agree 100% but some people have decided he is rubbish and will continue to say he is regardless of how he actually performs.
on 13:15 - Aug 5 with 3662 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:16 - Aug 5 with 3645 viewsHerbivore

He played well yesterday, imo he's one of the better left backs in the league which is why there's interest in him. Sadly some people decided after a shaky debut season at 22 playing in a new league that he was crap and they refuse to change that view regardless of evidenced to the contrary.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 13:18 - Aug 5 with 3634 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:16 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

He played well yesterday, imo he's one of the better left backs in the league which is why there's interest in him. Sadly some people decided after a shaky debut season at 22 playing in a new league that he was crap and they refuse to change that view regardless of evidenced to the contrary.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:21 - Aug 5 with 3606 viewsHerbivore

on 13:18 - Aug 5 by _

Disagree entirely. Doesn't like to tackle? Where have you plucked that nonsense from?

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:22 - Aug 5 with 3594 viewsHerbivore

on 13:15 - Aug 5 by _

And yet in the past year he's been linked with Wolves, Stoke and Boro. I wonder what they see in him that you don't.

on 13:22 - Aug 5 with 3592 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:21 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

Disagree entirely. Doesn't like to tackle? Where have you plucked that nonsense from?

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:24 - Aug 5 with 3566 viewsmadmouse1959

I would say things have gone a little stale for Knudsen and there are times when a player has to move on to get that renewed enthusiasm back.

shampoo dave

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:24 - Aug 5 with 3564 viewsHerbivore

on 13:22 - Aug 5 by _

Righto.

on 13:24 - Aug 5 with 3563 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:22 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

And yet in the past year he's been linked with Wolves, Stoke and Boro. I wonder what they see in him that you don't.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:29 - Aug 5 with 3526 viewsHerbivore

on 13:24 - Aug 5 by _

They were linked with him last summer before going on to walk the league.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:29 - Aug 5 with 3519 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 13:15 - Aug 5 by _

True we don’t know where Stoke will finish, but as one of the clubs with most purchasing power in the league, and a core of PL players, they’re at a different level to us on paper and financially. They’ll be expecting to seriously challenge for promotion. And they must believe Knudsen is at that level. I bet they can’t believe they can get him for only £1m.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:30 - Aug 5 with 3522 viewsHerbivore

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:24 - Aug 5 by madmouse1959

I would say things have gone a little stale for Knudsen and there are times when a player has to move on to get that renewed enthusiasm back.

Gone stale? He's improved continuously during his time here.

on 13:32 - Aug 5 with 3510 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:29 - Aug 5 by Swansea_Blue

True we don’t know where Stoke will finish, but as one of the clubs with most purchasing power in the league, and a core of PL players, they’re at a different level to us on paper and financially. They’ll be expecting to seriously challenge for promotion. And they must believe Knudsen is at that level. I bet they can’t believe they can get him for only £1m.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:33 - Aug 5 with 3510 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s wanted by 2 managers who are very similar to our previous one.

He’s a functional player who will do okay, nothing more. For me he doesn’t seem to be what Hurst wants from a full back.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:37 - Aug 5 with 3475 viewsElderGrizzly

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:33 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

He’s a functional player who will do okay, nothing more. For me he doesn’t seem to be what Hurst wants from a full back.

We need a full back who can defend, which Knudsen can much better than Kenlock.

I think we could be in for a Joe Royle type season in terms of goals for/against
Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 3454 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 13:32 - Aug 5 by _

Obviously! That’s fine though. And I’m not going the other way - he’s certainly not the messiah. But he is a much needed senior pro. If he goes we’re going to have to get somone in, shirley?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 3463 viewsDarth_Koont

Eh? He's our best defender from a purely defensive perspective. Mostly because he's smart enough not to dive in.

He's also very good at getting up and down the flank in attack. If he had more culture and comfort on the ball he'd be a Premiership player. But as a package he's excellent.

By the way, I liked a lot of Donacien but think he's a similar package. A solid defender but pretty functional on the ball. Which is fine if we're going to be playing wingers ahead of them.

Pronouns: He/Him

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:42 - Aug 5 with 3431 viewsTrequartista

Have never understood the negativity towards Knudsen. Improved ever since he's been here, and was ok when he arrived.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

on 13:44 - Aug 5 with 3415 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:38 - Aug 5 by Darth_Koont

Eh? He's our best defender from a purely defensive perspective. Mostly because he's smart enough not to dive in.

He's also very good at getting up and down the flank in attack. If he had more culture and comfort on the ball he'd be a Premiership player. But as a package he's excellent.

By the way, I liked a lot of Donacien but think he's a similar package. A solid defender but pretty functional on the ball. Which is fine if we're going to be playing wingers ahead of them.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:44 - Aug 5 with 3406 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:33 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

The signing of Donacien tends to disprove that - on a first showing at least. He and Knudsen are pretty similar in their strengths and weaknesses.

Pronouns: He/Him

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:46 - Aug 5 with 3373 viewsHerbivore

on 13:44 - Aug 5 by _

He's been consistently one of our best players over the last 12-18 months, if you think he's not good enough for us you must be having kittens about the rest of the squad.

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:47 - Aug 5 with 3372 viewsSomethingBlue

Knudsen showed yesterday that we really cannot lose him. Gets better and better.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:48 - Aug 5 with 3357 viewsSomethingBlue

This is nonsense!!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

on 13:48 - Aug 5 with 3354 views_

Isn't it funny that our terrible left back on 13:46 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

He's been consistently one of our best players over the last 12-18 months, if you think he's not good enough for us you must be having kittens about the rest of the squad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024