Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those worried about lower league additions... 12:18 - Aug 6 with 889 viewsChurchman75

Stop worrying and trust PH and CD,

There is obviously some outstanding talent in league one, they have cherry picked the best from that league. It may take 2/3 months for the team to settle and bed down, we need to be fully behind this and support them during matches.

In Paul I trust!!!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

For those worried about lower league additions... on 12:21 - Aug 6 with 869 viewswkj

To be honest i think the vast majority of forum posters are comfortable in that regards... however- if you want a real challenge, try the news comments.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

For those worried about lower league additions... on 12:24 - Aug 6 with 843 viewsfooters

Given our transfer and wage budgets it's the only sensible way we can progress as a club. We have some decent experience in the squad and these younger, lower league players will need time to adapt and prove themselves at this level.

Someone made a good point that this is a three-window job so we just have to give PH our trust and patience until this time next year. One transitional season, then we can make a judgement on PH and his players.

But I have absolute faith that he's the perfect appointment for the job in hand.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For those worried about lower league additions... on 12:44 - Aug 6 with 773 viewsAljoBlue

We are not choosing a team from league 1 and buying their entire team (ie including the poor players) - we are handpicking the best players from that league (and league 2) and not the rubbish. From what i have seen of Paul Hurst so far i trust his knowledge and ability to talent spot the future stars far better than either I or anyone else who is a town fan could.

What we need is to watch these guys settle and develop into the players and team we all want - enjoy the journey
For those worried about lower league additions... on 13:14 - Aug 6 with 714 viewsWacko

Five of the England squad have significant experience of League one or lower

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024