Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks 12:44 - Aug 6 with 4328 viewsIllinoisblue

Then we’ve spent total in the last five years. Bonkers etc. All their spending has got them the sum total of one more playoff spot than us. Also bonkers.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:51 - Aug 6 with 2979 viewsKitman

in which you can see where the owner's train of thought comes from...

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:52 - Aug 6 with 2969 viewspoppiesman

And yet the day he took over as manager Frank Lampard said he had no money to spend!!
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:54 - Aug 6 with 2960 viewsDanFord

And they already had seven strikers you’d argue could be in our first team regularly. Not all at once lol.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:59 - Aug 6 with 2937 viewsSteve_M

I think it was Joe who pointed out on Twitter that since 2002 they've managed to win precisely one more Premier League match than we have.

I'm looking forward to their February meltdown already.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:04 - Aug 6 with 2905 viewsBluefish

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:59 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

I think it was Joe who pointed out on Twitter that since 2002 they've managed to win precisely one more Premier League match than we have.

The good news is that this year we play them in Feb opposed to the last day of Jan or late December

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:05 - Aug 6 with 2893 viewsElderGrizzly

And they have a crippling wage bill already. Think it was £35m compared to our £18m

Vydra and one other will be gone by Thursday
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:05 - Aug 6 with 2895 viewsitfcjoe

I don't understand why they want him when Lampard looks to be playing a 433 with wide forwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:06 - Aug 6 with 2885 viewsitfcbam

True but they do get 10k more per game than us which at 20 quid a ticket is a good 4.5 million extra revenue on just ticket sales alone, let alone other merchandise.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:09 - Aug 6 with 2857 viewsReuser_is_God

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:59 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

I'm also looking forward to our now annual 1-0 away at the iPro win being beamed across the nation later this month.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:14 - Aug 6 with 2829 viewsGunnsAirkick

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:05 - Aug 6 by itfcjoe

I don't understand why they want him when Lampard looks to be playing a 433 with wide forwards

The love stockpiling strikers though don't they?
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 2826 viewspeterleeblue

Even more Bonkers is that money has been entrusted to an absolute Rookie in football management. Only in Football could that happen.
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 2823 viewsBlueNomad

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 12:52 - Aug 6 by poppiesman

And yet the day he took over as manager Frank Lampard said he had no money to spend!!

Not compared to the clubs he has been at as a player................
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:18 - Aug 6 with 2813 viewsKieran_Knows

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:09 - Aug 6 by Reuser_is_God

I'm also looking forward to our now annual 1-0 away at the iPro win being beamed across the nation later this month.

Varney to bag the winner.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:20 - Aug 6 with 2797 viewsDanFord

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:06 - Aug 6 by itfcbam

True but they do get 10k more per game than us which at 20 quid a ticket is a good 4.5 million extra revenue on just ticket sales alone, let alone other merchandise.

They easily spend an extra £9m on wages though.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:22 - Aug 6 with 2775 viewsReuser_is_God

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 13:18 - Aug 6 by Kieran_Knows

Varney to bag the winner.

I can't wait for us to announce him on Thursday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 2670 viewsDessyCook

Everyone keeps going on about how much Derby spend but a quick google tells me their owner is nowhere near as wealthy as Evans ! Makes you think hey ?
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:26 - Aug 6 with 2656 viewsPJH

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:24 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

Everyone keeps going on about how much Derby spend but a quick google tells me their owner is nowhere near as wealthy as Evans ! Makes you think hey ?

At the moment it makes you think that the Derby owner has wasted a hell of a lot of money as they are still where they started.
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:33 - Aug 6 with 2623 viewsDessyCook

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:26 - Aug 6 by PJH

At the moment it makes you think that the Derby owner has wasted a hell of a lot of money as they are still where they started.

But so what , its like me or you losing a couple of hundred quid ? My point was don't you wish we had an owner like that ?
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 2573 viewsPJH

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:33 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

But so what , its like me or you losing a couple of hundred quid ? My point was don't you wish we had an owner like that ?

When Marcus Evans took us over it was probably still possible to buy promotion,when we as shareholders approved his takeover I think most of us thought that we had just guaranteed a return to the Prem.
The Derby bloke has been trying to buy promotion for a while now and so far without success.
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:56 - Aug 6 with 2531 viewsDessyCook

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:43 - Aug 6 by PJH

When Marcus Evans took us over it was probably still possible to buy promotion,when we as shareholders approved his takeover I think most of us thought that we had just guaranteed a return to the Prem.
The Derby bloke has been trying to buy promotion for a while now and so far without success.

That hasn't answered my question to you though has it ? Despite not acheiving promotion it must be a bit more exciting than the last few years here ?
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:58 - Aug 6 with 2521 viewsElderGrizzly

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:33 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

An owner that signs off £6m and £45k a week for Bradley Johnson? No...
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 16:02 - Aug 6 with 2502 viewsDessyCook

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:58 - Aug 6 by ElderGrizzly

An owner that signs off £6m and £45k a week for Bradley Johnson? No...

So what ? Its his money not yours!!!!
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 18:32 - Aug 6 with 2401 viewsDessyCook

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:56 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

That hasn't answered my question to you though has it ? Despite not acheiving promotion it must be a bit more exciting than the last few years here ?

PJH ducking the question?
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 18:36 - Aug 6 with 2385 viewsgt81

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 15:24 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

It may be that he has more liquid assets than Evans. Not all of Evans worth will be pure cash.
Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 18:36 - Aug 6 with 2383 viewsPJH

Derby will have spent more (on two strikers) in the last five weeks on 18:32 - Aug 6 by DessyCook

PJH ducking the question?

Not ducking the question.

Are you asking if I think that Marcus Evans should waste his money like the Derby bloke has so far?

No, I do not see why I should expect him to do that.

Question answered?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024