Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 07:01 - Aug 7 with 1548 viewsShropshireBluenago09

To I Love You Baby.....Oh Jonny Nolan you are the love of my life, oh Jonny Nolan i’ll let you shag my wife, oh Jonny Nolan, I want ginger hair too!

Gus Uhlenbeek

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 07:40 - Aug 7 with 1422 viewsDanFord

No thanks. That tune reminds me of the idiot who came here and stole a wage the second we signed him permanently.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 10:44 - Aug 7 with 1285 viewsbritbiker

So basically the same as the Bullard song of old with ginger replacing curley.

My wife is getting bored of me inviting random footballers around for sex without her prior consent.
Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 1189 viewsitfctim

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 10:44 - Aug 7 by britbiker

My wife is getting bored of me inviting random footballers around for sex without her prior consent.

(she isn't.....)
The song is called.... on 12:51 - Aug 7 with 1134 viewsBloots

...."Can't take my eyes off you".

Actually.

Salopian tube.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 12:56 - Aug 7 with 1115 viewsbritbiker

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 11:56 - Aug 7 by itfctim

(she isn't.....)

Wondered why she had more footie shirts than me.
The song is called.... on 15:04 - Aug 7 with 1029 viewsShropshireBluenago09

The song is called.... on 12:51 - Aug 7 by Bloots

...."Can't take my eyes off you".

Actually.

Salopian tube.

Quite right mr pedantic
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 15:05]

Gus Uhlenbeek

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 15:07 - Aug 7 with 1017 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Jon Nolan Song as sung by Shrewsbury fans...v 😁 on 10:44 - Aug 7 by britbiker

Basically yes just letting you all know what Shrewsbury fans used to sing , that is all 🤯

Gus Uhlenbeek

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024