Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) 12:26 - Aug 7 with 1557 viewsCotty

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:26 - Aug 7 with 1551 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:28 - Aug 7 with 1528 viewsCotty

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:26 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

No.

#parttimer
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:29 - Aug 7 with 1520 viewsfloridaboy

might be
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:31 - Aug 7 with 1486 viewsKieran_Knows

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:26 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

No.

That's a lie and you know it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 7 with 1471 viewsReuser_is_God

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:31 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

That's a lie and you know it.

I just turn Twitter notifications on instead.

Evans out

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 7 with 1462 viewsKieran_Knows

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

That's what you gives you false hope when Town start tweeting stuff about Wickes!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 7 with 1447 viewsbilllm

What!!!!! You wait that long
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:34 - Aug 7 with 1435 viewsReuser_is_God

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

That's what you gives you false hope when Town start tweeting stuff about Wickes!

Or Papa Johns.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:36 - Aug 7 with 1405 viewsSitfcB

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

I’ve had them on since yesterday but still keep coming on here refreshing every minute.

This is the first place I come usually as some busy body usually posts the tweets within seconds

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 12:51 - Aug 7 with 1315 viewsSitfcB

No, because it gets posted on the forum anyway.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 12:51]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 13:06 - Aug 7 with 1237 viewsBluedanW

I've even had the derby official page open to see when waghorn is unveiled.
What is holding things up?
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 13:07 - Aug 7 with 1227 viewseireblue

No.
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 13:09 - Aug 7 with 1206 viewseireblue

Honestly, no, this is just a coincidence.
Anybody else checking the news page every two minutes? (n/t) on 13:47 - Aug 7 with 1087 viewsVic

Yep, it's playing havoc with my productivity!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024