Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? 15:34 - Aug 7 with 1390 viewsSpruceMoose

If so, are you hoping his move doesn't go through?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:41 - Aug 7 with 1351 viewsBluefish

Grown ups don't have names on shirts so most on here won't have that concern, WKJ might do

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 1335 viewswkj

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:41 - Aug 7 by Bluefish

Grown ups don't have names on shirts so most on here won't have that concern, WKJ might do

Only name I have on anything I own is your mum's name tattooed on my tadger

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 1335 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:41 - Aug 7 by Bluefish

They shouldn't have shorts or socks either but there's a few superfans on here that do!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 1295 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:43 - Aug 7 by wkj

Jo?

Bet they had to really squeeze the 'O' on, eh?

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 1295 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm going to alter mine with tipex to 'Wags are horny'. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 1281 viewswkj

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:47 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Jo?

Bet they had to really squeeze the 'O' on, eh?

I wont kiss and tell, but I will confirm it is the way I taught Truce how to read.

Crybaby

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 1248 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:48 - Aug 7 by wkj

I wont kiss and tell, but I will confirm it is the way I taught Truce how to read.

That made oi laff!

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 1197 viewsMillsey

Two youngsters on the way to the game Saturday had Waghorn and Garner on the shirts 😩
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:18 - Aug 7 by Millsey

Two youngsters on the way to the game Saturday had Waghorn and Garner on the shirts 😩

I saw someone on the TV in the crowd with a Lawrence shirt. I mean, I get that he was decent, but who gets a loan player's name on the shirt!?

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:21 - Aug 7 with 1174 viewsHipsterectomy

adults don't buy football shirts

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:22 - Aug 7 with 1161 viewsBiGDonnie

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 15:43 - Aug 7 by wkj

She must get about the dirty slapper.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:23 - Aug 7 with 1157 viewswkj

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:22 - Aug 7 by BiGDonnie

She must get about the dirty slapper.

I hear that a lot from the Mecca Bingo massive

Crybaby

Did anyone get Waghorn's name on the back of their shirt this season? on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 1144 viewsDaleyitfc

It is quite amusing that the Star / EADT fixture list pull-out shows 5 players this season : Chambers, Bialkowski, Knudsen, Waghorn and Garner ; 3 of whom could be gone by Friday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024