Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through 15:45 - Aug 7 with 4738 viewsJon_456

Do we / ME have funds to go through with Nolan & Nsiala?

Gone from being disappointed at waghorn leaving to now hoping it goes through ASAP so we can strengthen the squad.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 3461 viewshomer_123

Yes, we have the magic money tree.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 3435 viewswkj

That will be very much a moral dilemma for Evans you cant help but think. He might jump on that opportunity to get the deals done to create a bit of trust and faith in the fans. Golden opportunity potentially.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 3409 viewsReuser_is_God

If Waghorn falls through & we get all those we want?

Imagine the scenes.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 3383 viewschristiand

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:46 - Aug 7 by wkj

That will be very much a moral dilemma for Evans you cant help but think. He might jump on that opportunity to get the deals done to create a bit of trust and faith in the fans. Golden opportunity potentially.

So you know that won’t happen right?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 3374 viewshomer_123

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:47 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

If Waghorn falls through & we get all those we want?

Imagine the scenes.

Batistuta, finally! Scenes indeed.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:49 - Aug 7 with 3365 viewschicoazul

Kieffer Moore, Ben Knight, FIFA and Adam Webster adds up to over 5.5m and we have spent 1.5m on Edwards and Harrison (Donacien is on loan atm). So yes we do. If, that is, Evans is indeed allowing Hurst to spend.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:50 - Aug 7 with 3337 viewsPhilTWTD

Unless something extremely unlikely happens then it's not going to break down, however, the Waghorn cash is paying for most of Nolan and Nsiala.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:52 - Aug 7 with 3283 viewsPJH

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:50 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Unless something extremely unlikely happens then it's not going to break down, however, the Waghorn cash is paying for most of Nolan and Nsiala.

and how much more do we have to pay to get the rest of Nolan and Nsiala?
Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:55 - Aug 7 with 3239 viewsSpruceMoose

So what you're saying is, that if Waghorn's transfer doesn't go through, Evans will have to find the cash elsewhere?

I hope his kids weren't planning on going to college...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 3227 viewsHerbivore

I'd hope he'd back Hurst to sign them both, it'd be the Webster money and then a bit more on top to cover all our signings but it wouldn't be loads more factoring in the Knight money and the FIFA money as well. We'd still desperately need a CB whatever happens with Waghorn.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 3227 viewsSitfcB

Is Jackson here today?

Watson said he was on his way, Accrington chairman said no bid accepted?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:58 - Aug 7 with 3200 viewsBluefish

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:49 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

Kieffer Moore, Ben Knight, FIFA and Adam Webster adds up to over 5.5m and we have spent 1.5m on Edwards and Harrison (Donacien is on loan atm). So yes we do. If, that is, Evans is indeed allowing Hurst to spend.

You forgot to subtract the 6 million running costs deficit

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:58 - Aug 7 with 3197 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:56 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Is Jackson here today?

Not at Town, not expected I'm told. Don't seem to be any developments, as per their chairman's tweets.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:59 - Aug 7 with 3182 viewsITFCBlues

Derby getting Wells on loan as well it would appear - may change the situation?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:02 - Aug 7 with 3114 viewschicoazul

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:58 - Aug 7 by Bluefish

You forgot to subtract the 6 million running costs deficit

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:05 - Aug 7 with 3075 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:59 - Aug 7 by ITFCBlues

Derby getting Wells on loan as well it would appear - may change the situation?

No, Waggy will be Derby's number nine by the end of the day. Nsiala Town's number 22 incidentally I assume as that's been left clear and that was his Shrews number.
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:06 - Aug 7 with 3042 viewschicoazul

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:56 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Is Jackson here today?

Have a bit of a theory that Windass is coming instead of Jackson, something along the lines of the fact we have to pay Rangers a big lump of the Waghorn fee. If Garner stays we probably don't need Jackson anyway.

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 3015 viewsHerbivore

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 15:58 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Not at Town, not expected I'm told. Don't seem to be any developments, as per their chairman's tweets.

That's a little bit of a worry, there's only 2 days of the window left and Waghorn going leaves us very short up front.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 3011 viewsKieran_Knows

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:05 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

No, Waggy will be Derby's number nine by the end of the day. Nsiala Town's number 22 incidentally I assume as that's been left clear and that was his Shrews number.

... and his Grimsby number, and his Hartlepool number.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:13 - Aug 7 with 2923 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:07 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

... and his Grimsby number, and his Hartlepool number.

I hadn't researched back that far!
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:13 - Aug 7 with 2911 viewsKieran_Knows

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:13 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

I hadn't researched back that far!

Keep up Phil, I posted it all last week!

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 2871 viewsPhilTWTD

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:13 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

Keep up Phil, I posted it all last week!

I've hardly had time to look at the board in the last week!
Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 2863 viewsKieran_Knows

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:16 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Alright, I'll let you off!

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:22 - Aug 7 with 2789 viewsITFCBlues

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:16 - Aug 7 by PhilTWTD

Why not? It’s not as though much is happening!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Hypothetically, if Waghorn deal falls through on 16:23 - Aug 7 with 2783 viewsmarcus1642

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/949333508?-260:828
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024