Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start 17:00 - Aug 7 with 2143 viewsunstableblue

.. and despite me stating earlier we cannot factor Huws, Adeyemi nor Bishop into our plans and therefore our transfer targets this season... he could be that bit of senior level experience in the top third of the pitch we really need... that is if Waghorn does leave....

centre back and striker are just so key to sign

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 18:25 - Aug 7 with 2015 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Was it a non contact friendly?
Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 18:45 - Aug 7 with 1942 viewsbrazil1982

I'll be shocked to see any of those 3 play more than 10 matches this season.
Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 1902 viewsButterbing

What has happened to Adeyemi? Can someone remind me please. He always seems to be a few weeks away from a return and I can't recall what the history is.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 18:51]
Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 1893 viewsJ2BLUE

Where have you got 6 weeks from?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 19:01 - Aug 7 with 1855 viewsbontcho

I reckon they’ll aim for the first game after the international break. Those 2 weeks will be really important for getting the tactics nailed down with such a new set of players. Until then we’ll be flying by the seat of our pants to a degree as it’s Saturday-Tuesday.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 19:03 - Aug 7 with 1831 viewsHerbivore

You on the medical staff, fam?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 1749 viewsunstableblue

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 19:03 - Aug 7 by Herbivore

You on the medical staff, fam?

I use a complex algorithm and data model.. all benchmarked against player recovery stats and expert learning from 500 physios

Or I just guess

But if you think he’s played 45mins in a behind closed friendly and Dozzell is still being spared and not deemed fit after a pre-season / then 6 weeks seems reasonable

so 4.5 weeks... on 19:26 - Aug 7 with 1735 viewsunstableblue

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 19:01 - Aug 7 by bontcho

I reckon they’ll aim for the first game after the international break. Those 2 weeks will be really important for getting the tactics nailed down with such a new set of players. Until then we’ll be flying by the seat of our pants to a degree as it’s Saturday-Tuesday.

.... you’re even more accurate than me with your half week dynamic!

Login to get fewer ads

on 19:29 - Aug 7 with 1714 views_

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 18:45 - Aug 7 by brazil1982

I'll be shocked to see any of those 3 play more than 10 matches this season.

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 1619 viewsitfcjoe

BIshop was excellent today from what I've heard, he's further ahead of Huws.

Think after the international break will be their target

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 07:59 - Aug 8 with 1445 viewsunstableblue

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 20:21 - Aug 7 by itfcjoe

BIshop was excellent today from what I've heard, he's further ahead of Huws.

Think after the international break will be their target

You can tell the talent Bishop has, in that even when he’s been out for months/years, when he comes back in he looks sheer class on the ball....

We need another one of your players in every position post Joe - and perhaps include Huws and Bishop!! Let’s go mad.

Concern on strikers still

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 08:05 - Aug 8 with 1410 viewsSamWhiteUK

Huws was absolutely class when he was playing fairly regularly. Let's hope this long time out has let him get back to full strength
on 12:18 - Aug 8 with 1288 views_

Realistically Huws is 6 weeks away from a first team start on 07:59 - Aug 8 by unstableblue

You can tell the talent Bishop has, in that even when he’s been out for months/years, when he comes back in he looks sheer class on the ball....

We need another one of your players in every position post Joe - and perhaps include Huws and Bishop!! Let’s go mad.

Concern on strikers still

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024